Stay 3 nights or more and pay our non-foliage rates. Rates are based on single/double occupancy and include breakfast, afternoon tea, and baked goodies. "Midweek" is Sunday through Thursday and "Weekend" is Friday and Saturday. Rates do not include New Hampshire room and meal tax.
New Hampshire B&B Blogs
- Thanksgiving The Inn still has availability for the Thanksgiving Package. Dinner reservations... Home Hill Inn
- Spring or Summer?! St Patrick's Day The calendar says it's not even St. Patrick's Day yet, but robins are hopping around... The Inn of the Tartan Fox
- Look To November I know, everyone thinks the best time to come to New Hampshire is October, and... The Inn of the Tartan Fox
- HOME HILL INN AUTUMN RESTAURANT HOURS Autumn Restaurant Hours Begin September 28th and end October 23rdOPEN Wednesday through... Home Hill Inn
- Pre Autumn Musings Well, September is here. Hurricane Irene has come and gone and luckily this area... The Inn of the Tartan Fox