Winter Rates from $125Available dates:Price from: $125
Book a cozy getaway this season and enjoy rates from only $125 – that’s up to $100 in savings! Fireplaces in every room, pie available anytime, and unforgettable breakfasts. Book online at berrymanorinn.com
Savor the Arts of Midcoast Maine in the Locals’ Season
- Two wonderful nights in the room of your choice which may include a fireplace, soaking tub, whirlpool tub for two and/or body jet showers
- Two delicious and filling breakfasts to give you the energy to enjoy the day
- Hot tea and homemade pies in the Guest Pantry area to relax you when you return to the inn in the late afternoon for a nap before dinner
- Two tickets to the renowned Farnsworth Art Museum (closed Monday & Tuesday winters)
- Two tickets to the Owls Head Transportation Museum (open 7 days) where you can enjoy a fabulous collection of classic and antique cars and planes
- Two tickets to the Maine Center for Contemporary Arts (closed Monday & Tuesdays)
- Spend an afternoon at the Friends of Maine Coastal Islands National Wildlife Refuge in Rockland and visit their art gallery and visitor center. They are dedicated to protecting the islands and birds of the Coast of Maine
- $50 in Midcoast Money to use at any of our wonderful participating restaurants in town– ask your innkeeper to help with preferred seating and to assist with reservations
- Two Photographs by local artists of the area suitable for framing
- A Self-Guided tour map of the local art galleries
- A reusable shopping bag to store all of your loot in!
Come and enjoy the wonderful museums, galleries and restaurants of Rockland without the summer crowds. It is easy to see how Rockland has evolved into the “art center” of Maine with its fabulous Museums and art galleries. This two-night package is available Thursday through Sunday anytime from November through May and includes:
Savor the Summer Arts of Midcoast Maine
The Savor the Summer Arts of Maine’s Midcoast package combines lighthouse tours, museum tickets and gallery tours, matted photos from local artists, and dinner on the town; with luxury accommodations. The summer of 2017 is also Andrew Wyeth’s 100th Birthday Anniversary and the Farnsworth Art Museum is planning many special events in commemoration.The Savor the Arts In-Summer package includes:
- Three wonderful nights in the room of your choice which may include a fireplace, soaking tub, whirlpool tub for two and/or body jet showers
- Three delicious and filling breakfasts to give you the energy to enjoy the day
- Two tickets to each of the following museums: Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center and Olson House, Center for Maine Contemporary Arts (new for 2017), Maine Lighthouse Museum, and the Owl’s Head Transportation Museum
- A self-guided itinerary and map of the area’s local Lighthouses to enjoy at your own pace
- A self-guided gallery map and itinerary for the Rockland Camden area’s art galleries
- A Maine Wine Guild map to explore the five Midcoast wineries
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at your choice of participating restaurants in the Rockland Camden area
- Two matted photos suitable for framing of quintessential Midcoast Maine scenes offered by local photographers
- A special folder with a collection of value offers for savings exclusive to guests of the Berry Manor Inn and the other Historic Inns of Rockland from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering 10% discounts), spas (offering 10% discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $150 in savings.
Real Maine Lobster Package
- A Real Maine Lobster Luxury Package added to your 2-night stay in the room of your choice includes:
- Two tickets for Capt. Jack’s Lobster Adventure cruise
- Two “Got Lobstah” t-shirts to commemorate the day
- Two tickets to a behind the scenes exclusive tour of a working lobster pound
- Lobster Dinner for two at picnic tables on the dock
- Souvenir stuffed lobster to take home with you to remind you of the lobster fun you had!
Learn all about Maine’s favorite crustacean in Rockland Maine, the self-proclaimed “Lobster Capital of the World”. Rockland is home to the Maine Lobster Festival (August), Lobsterpalooza (September), and the original Lobster Trap Christmas Tree. This exclusive package is available July through September, Monday through Friday with a 2-night stay.
Want more lobster??
Ask your innkeeper to make reservations or give you directions to the local restaurants in town that serve up lobsters, lobster rolls, lobster salads, lobster BLTs, lobster pops, etc.. Sample for yourself how you prefer your fresh Maine lobster!
Day at the BayGet the most out of your time in coastal Maine by combining a real Maine Lobster adventure cruise with Captain Jack's, a working lobster boat, in the morning (10:30) with a two hour sail on the Morning in Maine, a coastal ketch, in the afternoon (1:00). Enjoy a wonderful picnic lunch which includes a lobster roll, fresh salad, dessert treat and drink in between. Enjoy the sights and sounds of a working harbor and see marine birds, seals, lighthouses and the many islands of Penobscot Bay surrounded by a sea of lobster buoys.Ask for "A Day on the Bay" package with your innkeeper for just $190 per couple.
Elopement PackagePrice from: $1325.00
- Two nights accommodations in one of our elegant king rooms
- Two multi-course breakfasts served at a private table in the dining room.
- Officiate to perform the ceremony.
- Bridal bouquet and matching boutonniere for the groom; or two bouquets or two boutonnieres.
- Witnesses (2 are required by Maine law)
- Small Two-tiered wedding cake (choose white, yellow, chocolate, double chocolate, lemon-coconut, pistachio, marble or lemon).
- Professional Photographer (will take 50-75 photos and will deliver a CD the following day with a pdf file giving you full rights).
- $100 Midcoast Money Voucher for an intimate dinner for two and any number of our wonderful local restaurants (cab fare included).
- Romantic turndown service with chocolate-dipped strawberries rose petals, and champagne.
- Berry Manor Inn Voucher for 10% discount on a room for your 1st year anniversary.
- Hair and Make-up Services: $200 (in salon or in-house), $250 (in salon or in-house) with dress rehearsal the day before
- Here Comes the Groom: aromatherapy, invigorating scalp massage and shoulder massage, $95
- For the Bride – A Morning at the Spa, $195
- Couples Massage, $250
- Horse and Carriage Ride, $275
Enjoy an uncomplicated approach to your wedding day with one of our Elopement packages. We will arrange the wedding officiate, the flowers, the cake, witnesses and a professional wedding photographer. You choose the setting – in front of the fire in the Drawing Room, by the beds of roses in the garden, on the front porch beneath the ferns or on the grand staircase in the Front Hall. Celebrate your elopement with a delicious meal at your choice of participating downtown restaurants and return to a turndown service of rose petals, chocolate-dipped strawberries and chilled champagne.
Simple Elegance Package includes:
$1,325/$1,425 (Quiet Season) $1,425/$1,525 (Transition) $1,525/$1,625 (High Season)