Marriott Ranch & Inn at Fairfield Farm
James Marshall Manor House
Situated beneath white ash trees and accented by large boxwood hedges, the stately Marshall Manor House built in 1814 by James Marshall, the brother of then Supreme Court Justice John Marshall, will immediately remind you of a gentler era. Inspiring views of the Blue Ridge Mountains will set your mind at ease as you enjoy a cool drink on the open front porch. The four individually decorated guest rooms located on the second floor of the historic Manor House have fireplaces, private baths or showers and two queen or full size beds in each. Downstairs, the quiet library, beautiful living room with television, large dining room, fireplaces and impressive foyer continue to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests.
- Marshall Room $199 - $229
- Morris Room $199 - $229
- Newton Room $199 - $229
- Yates Room $199 $229
Three modern style rooms located just a few yards from the eastern side of the Marshall Manor House have private ground floor entrances and full baths. One of these rooms, the Fairfield Suite, has a king bed and separate living area with a pull out couch. The other two Carriage Rooms have two double beds in each. All three have their own mini refrigerators, televisions and full access to the amenities offered in the public areas of the Marshall Manor House.
- Fairfield Suite $199 - $229
- Fiery Run Room $129 - $149
- Rappahannock Room $129 - $149
- Prices are subject to change
- Check-In: 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.; Check-Out: 11 a.m.
- Early or late arrivals will be accommodated
- These rates are per night and based on double occupancy
- Additional guests may be accommodated for $15 per person
- Children ages 9 and under stay free
- Reservations are held with receipt of one night's deposit and a credit card number
- Forty-eight hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling is requested for refund of deposit
- Confirmation of your stay will be mailed or faxed within 24 hours of your deposit
- There is a two-night minimum stay during peak season and holidays
- Smoking is limited to outside areas and The Smokehouse
- No Pets