Burgundy, rose, pink and gold roses and hydrangeas cover the king size bed and adorn the lace covered windows. Decorated with French influence, with white on white wallpaper, this wonderfully romantic room is perfect for that special anniversary or honeymoon night. This room has its own sitting area in the wide bay window. Pamper yourself with a bubble bath in the burgundy claw foot tub with a shower. Extra pillows on the king size bed and scented candles add to the romantic aura of this room. Rate $89 per night.
Soft cool blues and navy decorate this spacious room with a rice planter king size poster bed. Relax in the Queen Ann chairs in the sitting area. An old steamer trunk serves as a luggage rack, an antique English wardrobe your closet. Luxuriate in the original pedestal tub, now with a navy blue exterior. Addtional fluffy pillows on the king size four poster bed and scented candles make this a wonderfully romantic room. Rate $89 per night.
Wicker furniture, violets against hunter green walls and white trim make this room cozy and comfortable. The extra-long twin beds can be converted to a king bed. This private bath contains a hunter green claw foot tub with shower. Rate: $80 per night.
Mockingbird Porch, which adjoins Carolina Paroquet, is available to guests as a two-room suite. Furnished in wicker furniture with bright yellow sunflowers and hanging plants, the day bed (with trundle) can sleep an additional two people. When not used as a suite, it is avaiable to all guests.
Songbird Suite $120.00
The queen-size wrought iron and wood poster bed decorated in rich emerald greens and gold compliment the tone-on-tone beige wallpaper of this room. A collection of brass plates are displayed around the picture rail. A window seat beckons from the bay window. The private bath has a shower. Rate $75 per night.
Civil War enthusiasts will enjoy this room which contains portraits of Robert E. Lee and U.S. Grant and many volumes of Civil War history. Decorated in warm beige and indigo blue with a queen-size bed and bay window. The private bath has a shower. Scented candles and extra pillows on the queen bed give this room an intimate feeling. Rate $75 per night.
- Rates $75 - $120 per night, double occupancy; Songbird Suite $120 per night, sleeps up to 4 people.
- Subject to availability. Subject to change without notice.
- Advance reservations recommended. Must be guaranteed by credit card.
- Major credit cards, checks and cash accepted.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applicable.
- Check in after 3 p.m. Late arrivals no problem with advance notice.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Corporate rate available. Cancellation policy not applicable to corporate customer, no-show policy applies.
- Off street parking is provided in the rear.
- No children under twelve. No pets.
- Smoking is permitted on the veranda.
- Gift Certificates available for that special couple who has everything.