Rachael's Dowry Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Welcome to Rachael's Dowry Bed and Breakfast, a Green friendly, 18th century Federal style historic inn located in the heart of Baltimore City Maryland. Experience a taste of elegance and relaxation while lodging close to Baltimore City's Inner Harbor, business and hotel district, the University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore Convention Center, Camden Yards (Baltimore Orioles Baseball), John Hopkins, and Baltimore's renowned theater district.
Rachael's Dowry B & B features Federal & Victorian period antiques which appoint our beautifully decorated rooms. For your business or leisure travel, or just a Baltimore getaway, reserve a room and enjoy an oasis of tranquility in the vibrant Charm City.
Here at Rachael's Dowry, an Inn in Baltimore, one can benefit from easy access to Downtown Baltimore's Sports District, Baltimore Professional Schools and University, Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), and Interstate 95.
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Jacob Canal for sharing his own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
Location (business travelers convention center, leisure travelers visit the harbor, Oriole games at the stadium)
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
Attention to detail (restoration), our first class service, quiet despite being in the city, using this historical property
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Inner harbor or sports venue
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
A guest simply saying how good we've made them feel
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
Baltimore Grand Prix
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
Inner harbor and art museums (vision, walters, art), water taxi and Fort Mchenry, baseball games, the national aquarium
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
NFL Football Stadium, MLB Baseball Stadium, University Maryland, Hippodrome
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Corner bistro wine bar, Pickles Pub, Charleston, Woodberry Kitchen
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference? How many rooms does your inn have?
We have 6 Rooms.
Do you accept pets?
No pets, but we do have our B&B cat, Bootsy.
Property Services and Amenities
- Fresh home cooked breakfast, local and organic produce, served in elegant dining room.
- Local Organic Fair Trade Coffee
- Local newspapers provided
- Afternoon/ evening refreshments
- Parking available in our private lot (fees may apply)
- Complimentary WIFI/ Internet
- Courtyard with outdoor dining and meeting space available
- Ice and refrigeration available
Parlor games, books and local reading material available in well stocked library.
Guest Room Amenities
- All rooms air conditioned with individually controlled auxiliary heat, fireplaces and ceiling fans.
- Contemporary private baths in each room, large walk-in showers, several with full baths and soaking tubs.
- Hair dryers, irons and full size ironing boards
- White noise machine
- I pod and I phone docks and chargers in suites
- Luxury bath products and towels
- Five Star beds and bedding with luxury comforters and pillows
- Direct TV and clock radios
- Work space in each guest room and library
Within 3 Blocks
Baltimore Convention Center
Oriole Park at Camden Yards
UMB Medical Center
UMB Professional Schools
Sports Legend Museum
Babe Ruth Sports Museum
Geppi's Maryland Museum
Baltimore Light Rail
Travel the MARC Train
Within 6 Blocks
Baltimore's Business District
Baltimore Inner Harbor
Downtown Hippodrome Theater
Baltimore's National Aquarium
Sports at the 1st Mariner Arena
Maryland Blue Crabs
Baltimore World Trade Center
Edgar Allan Poe Historic Site
B&O Railroad Museum