Rachael's Dowry Bed and Breakfast
The spacious Audrey Genevieve Suite situated on the second floor, features a bedroom with large windows overlooking the front garden, an antechamber and over-sized bath with marble shower/bath combination. The room includes a faux marble fireplace with operable logs, a king sized four-poster bed, with premium bedding and mattress, TV and workspace .
Situated on the third floor, at the top of the grand staircase, this room features 18th century style windows that overlook the courtyard and heritage magnolia tree. The Randolph Room is appointed with a queen bed, premium bedding; TV, fireplace with operable logs, work space and marble walk-in shower.
Incorporated into the suite is the original 18th century kitchen with large cooking fireplace. The sitting room has both the day bed and wing-backed chair. The bedroom has an unusual heavy, four-poster bed. Both rooms have a TV and windows looking out onto the Courtyard. This suite is beside the rear courtyard and can be accessed without going into the main portion of the house.
A grand suite of rooms, including an antechamber, full bath and spacious bedroom located on the third floor of the main house. Period furnishings compliment the room, including a comfortable sitting area with vista views of the front gardens. This suite includes a king-sized four-poster bed. The 18th century mantel, which was moved from the parlor during the 1858 Victorian renovation, has an operable log set. The spacious bath includes a large pedestal tub, situated with a beautiful sky view for soaking and relaxing. A large shower and an antique vanity with vessel sink complete the master bath.
This beautifully appointed room is on the 2nd floor of the main house. The Odorian Room Features include a marble fireplace with operable logs, a king sized four-poster bed, with premium bedding and mattress, workspace and a large walk in shower. Enjoy the view, from the only remaining restored 18th century windows, of the century old heritage magnolia tree.
Room Information & Policies
Rachael's Dowry Policies
- Room Rates: Room rates are quoted based on double occupancy and include breakfast and parking, but do not include local and state taxes. Maximum per room occupancy is 2, with the exception of the Carrie Frank room which is 3 ($35.00 extra person charge applied). We accept State And Federal Per Diem for lodging, breakfast will be charged separately.
- Reservations and payment: A deposit equal to a one-night stay charge is required. The balance of room charges is due at check-in. Deposits and room settlement charges may be paid by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discovery credit cards. Reservations may be confirmed by a credit card deposit received seven days prior to check-in.
- Bed and Breakfast Gift Card/Gift Certificates: ONE coupon, discount, promotion or Bed and Breakfast.com gift card per stay.
Cancellations have a great impact on our 5 room Inn, when your reservation is confirmed, all other requests for that room are turned away.
Deposits will be refunded for cancellations received within twelve days prior to check-in, less a thirty dollar ($30.00) service fee per night per room. Cancellations received less than twelve days prior to check-in will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
To avoid the $30.00 service fee, cancelled reservations may be applied to a future stay.
- Check-in / checkout: Check-in is available between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. daily. Check-in after 6:00 p.m. may be arranged in advance. Checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
- Guests are responsible for the full length of the reservation, regardless of the actual nights spent at our Inn.
- Holidays and special events: During Holidays, special events and most weekends, we may require a two-night minimum stay and discounts will not be accepted.
- Property Damage: Guests are responsible for any property damages that are a result of their own negligence, incidental damages will be applied to guests credit card. Restrictions: We are a non-smoking Inn, guests who smoke may do so in our courtyard. A minimum $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if a guest chooses to smoke anywhere indoors Children over the age of ten are welcome. Although we are animal lovers, we cannot accommodate animals or pets at this time.
- Wi-Fi Use: All Guests are liable for illegal downloading while on our property. All guests who receive our WiFi password must agree to sign a
Terms of Agreement Form.
*Parking in our private lot available on request.
*Gift Certificates are Available
*The use of candles is prohibited in our Guest Rooms
*Lost and Found items will be returned in a prepaid pre addressed envelope sent to us by our guest.
*Family and friends may join our guests for breakfast for an additional charge of $10 per person per day.