Miss Lissia's Farmhaus Cabin
Miss Lissia's Cabin
The historic cabin is quaint, romantic, and private.
Miss Lissia's Cottage awaits you, elegantly appointed with antiques. We invite you to enjoy this romantic victorian suite with a whirlpool tub for two, elegant chandelier, original pine tongue and groove beadboard walls, beautiful original oak floors, and antique furnishings. Enjoy the evening on the beautiful turn-of-the-century high back bed. Adding to the ambiance of the romantic cottage, is a period Queen Anne Walnut armoire and antique European rose marble washstand.
Each morning indulge in a private breakfast or have your breakfast 'al fresco' on the gingerbread porch. We hope you enjoy our farmhouse for a weekend.
Rates & Policies
- $ 179 per night
- Adult accommodations only
- Two night minimums, 1 nighters accepted
- We are not handicap accessible
- Self catering breakfast
- There is no telephone in the cabin
- Feel free to leave our phone number in the main house with your family, if needed
- Hosts on the premises
- Check-In after 3 pm or by arrangement
- Check-Out by 12 am by reservation only
- Be sure and let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion
- One night's deposit is required at time of booking for 1 nights stay- will be billed for complete stay, inside of 2 weeks-MasterCard & Visa preferred
- 1/2 of the stay is required for a deposit to hold the room
- You will be billed for remainder a few days in advance
- Reservations within two weeks, full charge will be made to card
- Please indicate a time of arrival and please call if it changes
Cancellations received 14 days before arrival will receive a full refund. After 14 days, full charge will be made, unless we can rebook your room. Last minute cancellations will be charged full price. Last minute reservations must be held by credit card, unless you can get the check here in a timely manner.
Room reservations will be refunded, if cancellations are made not less than two full weeks in advance of your planned arrival date.
Please be aware that we have cats. The animals are all outdoor. They might try to visit you in your suite, they are not allowed in. They love attention and affection and meeting our guests. Please take the time to make friends with her and she will sit for you and shake your hand. Guard-Llama and sheep on ranch.
They often enjoy sunning on the Gingerbread Porch or joining you at least part of the way on your walk. As you are aware, we are located in a country setting, please be careful of plants and animals that might affect you. We also have livestock on the acreage. You might see them, if you choose to take a evening walk down the winding country road and watch the beautiful Texas sunset.
- Absolutely no candles can be used (We supply a candle type lamp with different settings)
- Due to the historic nature of the cottage, no pets or smoking allowed
- Gift Certificates available