Olde Squat Inn Bed and Breakfast
Four Boars Hunting PackagePrice from: $225
- A half day hunt includes 4 Pheasant or 12 Quail or 6 Chukar. Double for full day.
- Provide your own firearm.
- No alcohol use prior to shooting.
- No alcoholic beverages in fields or on ranges.
- Guns are to be unloaded, except in shooting stands when you are shooting.
- Obey all commands from Range Officers.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times.
- Keep muzzles pointed down or up range.
- Other packages available
- 1 nights lodging + half day hunt: $225
- 1 nights lodging + full day hunt: $335
- 2 nights lodging + half day hunt: $310
- 2 nights lodging + full day hunt: $420
Enjoy hunting game birds on one of Southern Illinois premier hunting preserves. At Four Boars Farm, 480 acres of wildlife habitat is home to Quail, Chukar, and Pheasant. Spend the night at Olde Squat and wake up to Katy's home cooked breakfast. Then a short drive to the preserve and Four Boars will be your host.
Warm-up by shooting an array of clays from the five-stand. Then have a coffee while your barrels cool. Enjoy your hunt with guide, bird dog, and field refreshments provided. And while your game is cleaned and prepared for you, sit down to a hot lunch in the fully equipped lodge, all included in the package.
Each package for 2 guests includes lodging and breakfast at Olde Squat, either half or full day guided hunts with dog, game cleaning, 25 sporting clays from the five-stand, and hot lunch at Four Boars lodge. Half day hunts can be morning (lunch after the hunt) or afternoon (lunch prior to hunting).
(At Four Boars Farm)
Season: October 1 thru March 31
Reservations and 50% deposit required
Off Road PackagePrice from: $150
- Illinois OHV sticker required and available at the park for $11
- TN or OR stickers accepted
- Parent or legal guardian if under 18
- You must sign a release form before entering
- Riding hours: Saturday and Sunday 8 to 5 Sign in closes at 3 pm
- Park closed June 9 and August 3 and 4
How does 350 acres of woods, 60 acres of open fields, a 1.5 mile practice MX track, multiple Scramble Courses and Family trails sound for some real OFFROAD fun!
Package for 2 guests and 2 of your vehicles includes lodging and breakfast at Olde Squat, OHV park access and riding fees. The park is located 5 miles from the Inn. At the OHV park, helmets required.
One Day package: $150 Two Day package: $300
Extended Stay Package
It pays to stay. Just mention Olde Squats online Extended Stay package when you make your reservation for 3 nights and receive a 4th weekday night free! It's that simple.