Chocolate Peanut TruffleFrom HOLDEN HOUSE 1902 BED & BREAKFAST INN
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine (softened)
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (room temperature)
- 1 tsp brandy or brandy flavoring
- Chocolate Candy Melts or Chocolate Almond Bark (either dark chocolate or white chocolate)
Combine all ingredients well until soft consistency. Roll mixture into 2 inch balls and refrigerate for 1 hour. Melt chocolate candy coating in microwave or double boiler. Use a toothpick and dip the balls into warm chocolate until covered on both sides. Set each on wax paper and refrigerate for 1 hour to set chocolate coating. Serve on an attractive plate. These do not need to be refrigerated.