115 San Antonio
Ground floor Spanish Colonial room. Beamed ceiling with silk canopied and draped queen-size bed. Exquisite bathroom with whirlpool tub for two, shower with two shower heads, gas log fireplace, fainting couch, wet bar and private porch access to the garden.
Soft moss green walls and eight draped windows wrap this corner room with two antique queen-size beds, armoire, shower in bathroom.
Complementary colors of red and blue are accented against the soft yellow walls. Antique white iron and brass queen-size bed, comfortable reading chair, white wicker desk. The bathroom features 2 sinks and a shower.
Pale moss walls, great queen-size bed and dresser with carved roses, Stained glass window between bedroom and bathroom with shower.
204 St. Louis
Southern corner room with 7 windows, overlooks the back verandah. Beautiful half tester, canopied queen-size bed, armoire, desk, and wing back chairs compliment the exposed brick and mellow painted walls. Shower.
205 New Orleans
The second largest room, overlooks the back verandah. Canopied and draped queen-size bed compliments the ivory walls decorated with artwork from New Orleans. Sitting area and desk. Bath with tub for two, shower, and two sinks.
Pictured in the Dallas Morning News, walls of brick and soft rose set a romantic mood for this large room with sitting area. Rosewood queen-size bed has carved bird with bird nest. Stool available to climb into this tall bed. Desk in entry to room. Bathroom has tub for two, shower and two sinks.
Moss green walls compliment the heavily carved chestnut queen-size bed, dresser and comfortable leather chair with ottoman. Writing table and antique hall tree in the entry. Overlooks the back verandah. Tub with shower.
Chamois colored room with brick accent wall overlooking the back verandah, has walnut half tester queen-size bed with well-loved leather chair and ottoman for reading. Entry has desk. Tub with shower.
Featured in Texas Highways Magazine, is a cozy back corner room with exposed brick walls. Dominant feature is an original 100 year old freight elevator serving as sculpture in the center of the room (No longer operates). Walnut, gothic, queen-size bed. Spacious bathroom with tub for two, large shower, and two sinks. Room features our most unusual accessories and is just steps from the verandah.
Praised by Southern Living Magazine is our largest and grandest corner room of over 750 square feet. Canopied and draped queen-size bed with magnificently carved footboard. Sitting area, desk, and game table. Large bathroom features stained glass window, tub for two, large shower, two sinks.
Soft yellow walls and exposed brick are draped in yellow and blue floral chintz. 150 year old Mahogany full tester, king-size bed. Stool available to get into this tall bed. Writing table in entry. Tub with shower.
Striking room in navy accented with red sponged wall and brick exterior wall features a Walnut queen-size half tester bed with a large leather chair and ottoman available for reading. Stained glass window in bathroom, tub with shower. Writing table in entry
213 St. Augustine
This is a 2 Bedroom Suite with one king bed and one queen bed in the bedrooms. The living room has a sitting area and a drop leaf table for eating or game playing. The bathroom has a tub with shower in a separate room from the sink. There is a snack area with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. A comfortable room for 4 and a great getaway for a group of ladies.
Soft colors sponged on the walls give the soothing effect of plaster aged with time. 150 year old full tester, queen-size bed. Two wing back chairs. Shower.
All fifteen guest rooms in the inn have:
- Individual climate control
- Ceiling fans
- Twelve-foot ceilings
- Exquisite American antiques
- Polished hardwood floors with Oriental rugs
- Cable television
- Wireless high speed Internet
- Hair dryers
- Bath amenities
Ant Street Inn & Gallery is an historic property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please note the following cancellation policies:
- Friday and Saturday night bookings and holidays - 10 days prior to reservation
- Sunday-Thursday night bookings- 5:00 pm day of arrival
- For antique show weeks, in late Sept - Oct and late March-April, or other group bookings, a 30 day cancellation policy is in effect
- When a 2 night minimum has been required, you will be responsible for the charges for both nights even if cancellling one night
- In the event that you must cancel after the cancellation time period, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that your credit card will be run for your entire reservation
- If we can re-book the room or rooms, a full or partial refund may be made otherwise you agree to have your credit card charged for your full stay
- We are a stairs only facility
- 14 of our 15 rooms are upstairs and there is no elevator
- We reserve the right to change the assigned room booked at corporate rate
- Checks for payment in full are required for bookings in the antique show weeks
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and for special requests.
- Check-in: Begins at 3:00 PM
- If arriving after 9:00 pm, please use the late entry code on the key pad on the front door
- This code will be in your confirmation letter
- An envelope will be on the counter
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No smoking indoors
- However, there is an outdoor designated area for smoking
- There will be a $500 fee per night if you smoke inside
- Children 12 and older are welcome.
- No pets