Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast
The Canopy Room is located on the first floor with original wood burning fireplace, canopy bed,18th century paneling,fine antique, private bath not attached;
$105/night double occupancy, $85 single.
The East Room, located on the second floor, overlooks the fields and gardens, 18th century panelling, antique bed and single bed, large private bath with tub/shower and double sinks.
$115, double occupancy, $85 single.
The Weaving Room is located on the second floor. It is furnished in antiques with original wooden ceiling, and private bath;
$95/night double occupancy,$80 single.
Cottage on the Lake
The Cottage on the lake is available for rent by the week, sleeps 6.
$1200/week June through October,
$175/night - 3 night minimum - Sept., Oct.
Policies During foliage season in October[Oct.5-15] and during Nascar race weekend,we require a 2 night minimum stay.
- Extra Person in a room $20
- 9% R&M tax added to the rate
- 10% discount for 4 nights + stay
- A deposit of 50% is required for a 1 nights stay and one nights deposit is required for 2 or more nights stay.
- A 7 day notice is required to receive a refund of deposit. A shorter notice will receive a deposit refund if room is rebooked.
- Payment may be made by VISA, Master Card, Discover,check, or cash.
- Check in after 3:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 12:00 p.m.
- Smoking is not allowed in the buildings.
- Inn is available for weddings.
- Open all year.
- Check with hosts on accommodations for children and pets.