Ravinia Guest House
Make Ravinia Guest House your home away from home!
Nestled in the ravines of Chicago's famed North Shore, the Ravinia Guest House welcomes you to experience this casual private elegance on your getaway vacation.
The Guest House is walking distance to the world renowned Ravinia Music Festival.
- Ravinia Music Festival, 2 block walk
- Chicago Botanical Gardens
- Turnbull Woods Forest Preserve
- Public Golf and Tennis
- Northbrook Court Shopping Mall
- Gurnee Mills Mall
- Rosewood Beach, a short walk away
- short drive to Northwestern University, Barat College, Lake Forest College
- Direct commuter train access to Chicago
- Enjoy 3 & 4 star restaurants in the area
- Two rooms with Queen bed/private bath
- One room with Queen bed+twin/shared bath
- Air conditioned rooms
- In-room Cable
- Non-smoking and pet free environment
- Private Parking
- No noise, no signs
Lovingly appointed, this English Colonial home boasts three guest rooms, two with private bath. Graced with the charm of long ago, these rooms welcome you with iron bedsteads, hardwood floors, and the inviting decor of yesteryear. Wireless Internet Available. Guest rates are $151.50/night.
Breakfast is served in the Formal Dining Room, where guests are treated to sumptuous homemade delights. For your enjoyment, home baked cakes and/or pastries are on the sideboard....the perfect anytime snack!
Relax in the Sunroom amidst greenery and wicker furniture. A beautiful setting to enjoy a book,
or just sit back and (if the wind is right) listen to a Ravinia rehearsal!