Calistoga Wine Way Inn
Discover our beautiful new Lokoya suite! This room features a King size bed and a Queen sofa sleeper for two additiona guests. Enjoy soaking in the Jacuzzi tub in the private luxury bathroom, which also offers a separate shower. Cuddle up in front of the cozy fireplace in your spa robes or catch a movie on the flat screen TV. The perfect blend of luxury amenities and period charm. $149- $359 varies with season and length of stay
Our romantic new Silverado suite is perfect for a wine country getaway! Enjoy a King size bed and luxury private bath with a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Cuddle up in front of the cozy fireplace in your spa robes or catch a movie on the flat screen TV. The perfect blend of luxury amenities and historic charm. $149- $359 varies with season and length of stay
St. Helena Room
- We do not like fine print but we do want to ensure there are no surprises for you or for us
- Deposits: A deposit of one nights lodging or 50% of your stay, whichever is greater, is required to secure your reservation
- Early departures will be charged the full cost of the original reservation
- Booking deposits for the whole Inn or for wedding parties are non-refundable.
- Check in: Normal check-in is anytime between 3:30 PM and 6 PM. If you expect to arrive after 6 PM, please telephone. We can make arrangements for late check-ins.
- Check Out: Check out is 11:00 AM
- Occupancy: All rates are single or double occupancy. Additional persons are $25 per night per person
As a very small family business, we need to charge cancellation fees to cover credit card processing fees and lost income from empty rooms. We do not like charging cancellation fees, please be sure of your trip before you book. If you are not sure of your visit or worried about cancellation charges, you may want to consider trip cancellation insurance. There is a $25 cancellation fee for cancellations or significant reservation changes outside the no cancellation period. The no cancellation period is one week per room night booked. E.g.:
- One night stay, one room equals one week
- Two-night stay, one room equals two weeks
- Two-night stay, two rooms equals four weeks etc
Cancellations or significant reservation changes within the no cancellation period will forfeit the deposit paid. Any cancellation or significant reservation change within 48 hours of arrival day will be charged the full cost of the original reservation.
We accept all major credit cards, cash and traveler's checks. Your balance, if any, is due on checkout. We will process your final bill before your departure to the credit card used to make your reservation unless you let us know you wish to use a different form of payment .
There is a 2-night minimum stay requirement for weekends and 3-nights for some holidays and special events. Occasionally there are single Fridays and Saturdays available. Our online reservation system may not allow single night reservations If you see a single weekend night that you would like to book please call us.
We ask that you do not bring your pets to the inn. If you arrive with pets, you will need to find somewhere else for them to stay or cancel your reservation for which you will be charged the full cost of your reservation.
No children without prior arrangement. If you arrive with children unannounced, we may ask you to find somewhere else to stay if we feel your children will affect the enjoyment of our other guests. This will be a cancellation and you will be charged the full cost of your reservation.
Smoking is only permitted outside on the porch and deck. Please show consideration for other guests smoking preferences. Please do not smoke in your room or anywhere in the Inn. We will charge a minimum $500 cleaning fee if smoking has occurred indoors.