Calistoga Wine Way Inn
Originally the tack room for the main house, this seperate romantic little cottage is accessed through the main house or from the deck. The French doors open on to a private patio where you can enjoy the evening stars and morning sunshine. The room has a queen size bed and is equipped with a TV and DVD player and mini refrigerator. The private bathroom has a shower and new American Standard 20's collection fittings, combining contemporary convenience and period elegance.
$129 - $269 varies with season and length of stay
Upstairs at the rear of the house, this room has a charming queen size colonial bed, topped with a soft duvet and pillows. The french door opens on to a small private area of the deck where you can relax under the stars or in the morning sun. The large tiled private bathroom has a tub and shower with new American Standard 20's collection fittings, combining contemporary convenience and period elegance.
$119 - $259 varies with season and length of stay
St. Helena Room
Upstairs at the side of the house, our largest room can accommodate an additional guest with a twin size trundle bed ($25 supplement for third person in room.) The original pine bead board walls are a warm golden yellow accenting the brass and gold colors of the queen size bed and the rich woods of the antique furniture. The compact private bathroom has a shower and new American Standard 20's collection fittings combining contemporary convenience and period elegance.
$109 - $249 varies with season and length of stay
Upstairs, at the front of the house, this cozy room is light and airy with a full size antique Jenny Lind bed. The Ralph Lauren Nautica theme is accented with whimsical ships and decorative appliqué mini quilts made by the innkeeper. The walls are original pine bead board. The cute private bathroom has a shower and new American Standard 20's collection fittings, combining contemporary convenience and period elegance. Private bath with shower.
$89 - $229 varies with season and length of stay
Upstairs at the side of the house this romantic room is decorated in shades of warm pink & burgundy.The burgundy draped queen bed is accented by framed decorative appliqué mini quilts made by the innkeeper. The large private bathroom has a tub & shower with new American Standard 20's collection fittings, combining contemporary convenienceand period elegance.
$109 - $249 varies with season and length of stay
Upstairs at the side of the house, this charming smaller room has a romantic full size four poster bed, topped with a sumptuous white duvet and piles of relaxing pillows. The original pine bead board walls are decorated in a relaxing shade of blue. The whole room glows in the morning sunshine when you pull back the heavy drapes after a restful night's sleep. Small private bath with shower.
$$89 - $229 varies with season and length of stay
varies with season and length of stay
- We do not like fine print but we do want to ensure there are no surprises for you or for us.
- Deposits: A deposit of one nights lodging or 50% of your stay, whichever is greater, is required to secure your reservation.
- Cancellations: As a very small family business, we need to charge cancellation fees to cover credit card processing fees and lost income from empty rooms. We do not like charging cancellation fees, please be sure of your trip before you book. If you are not sure of your visit or worried about cancellation charges, you may want to consider trip cancellation insurance.
- There is a $25 cancellation fee for cancellations or significant reservation changes outside the no cancellation period.
The no cancellation period is one week per room night booked. E.g.:
- One night stay, one room equals one week.
- Two-night stay, one room equals two weeks.
- Two-night stay, two rooms equals four weeks etc.
- Cancellations or significant reservation changes within the no cancellation period will forfeit the deposit paid.
- Any cancellation or significant reservation change within 48 hours of arrival day will be charged the full cost of the original reservation.
- Early departures will be charged the full cost of the original reservation.
- Booking deposits for the whole Inn or for wedding parties are non-refundable.
- Check in and Check Out: Normal check-in is anytime between 3:30 PM and 6 PM. If you expect to arrive after 6 PM, please telephone. We can make arrangements for late check-ins. Check out is 11:00 AM
- Payments: We accept all major credit cards, cash and traveler's checks. Your balance, if any, is due on checkout. We will process your final bill before your departure to the credit card used to make your reservation unless you let us know you wish to use a different form of payment
- Minimum Stays: There is a 2-night minimum stay requirement for weekends and 3-nights for some holidays and special events.
- Occasionally there are single Fridays and Saturdays available. Our online reservation system may not allow single night reservations If you see a single weekend night that you would like to book please call us.
- Occupancy: All rates are single or double occupancy. Additional persons are $25 per night per person.
- Pets: We ask that you do not bring your pets to the inn. If you arrive with pets, you will need to find somewhere else for them to stay or cancel your reservation for which you will be charged the full cost of your reservation.
- Children: No children without prior arrangement. If you arrive with children unannounced, we may ask you to find somewhere else to stay if we feel your children will affect the enjoyment of our other guests. This will be a cancellation and you will be charged the full cost of your reservation.
Smoking: Smoking is only permitted outside on the porch and deck. Please show consideration for other guests smoking preferences. Please do not smoke in your room or anywhere in the Inn. We will charge a minimum $500 cleaning fee if smoking has occurred indoors.