The spacious Palisades room retains many of the original Craftsman accents that evoke the elegance of the Craftsman era. Featuring Queen bed and sitting area with leather sleeper sofa that can accommodate two additional guests. The luxury period bathroom features a large steam shower. $149 - $379 - Depending on season and length of stay
The Howell room retains many of the original Craftsman accents that evoke the elegance of the Craftsman era. Featuring a Queen bed and sitting area with leather sofa. The luxury period bathroom has a large steam shower. If you are traveling with family or friends this room can be booked with the Spring room to form a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom lounging porch suite that can accommodate up to 6 people. $149 - $379 - Depending on season and length of stay.
The Diamond room is the perfect romantic oasis. Featuring a Queen bed, sitting area with comfy armchair and a small private porch with bistro table and chairs. The spacious bathroom offers a two person corner jetted tub, separate shower and two sinks. Step out onto your intimate porch and enjoy the view with a glass of fine Napa Valley wine. $169 - $399 - Depending on season and length of stay
The Helena room is the perfect spot for relaxation and romance. Featuring a Queen bed and sitting area with comfy armchair. Enjoy a relaxing soak in the luxury bathroom with huge two person jetted tub and rain shower. Light the candles and let the warmth and intimacy of this room wash your cares away. $169 - $399 - Depending on season and length of stay
The Spring Room is the perfect romantic sanctuary. Featuring a Queen bed and french doors leading large private porch with comfy chairs. Enjoy a luxury bathroom with jetted tub and shower. If you are traveling with family or friends this room can be booked with the Howell room to form a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom lounging porch suite that can accommodate up to 6 people. $169 - $399 - Depending on season and length of stay.
- A deposit of one nights lodging or 50% of your stay, whichever is greater, is required to secure your reservation
- Early departures will be charged the full cost of the original reservation
- Booking deposits for the whole Inn or for wedding parties are non-refundable
- We accept all major credit cards, cash and traveler's checks
- Your balance, if any, is due on checkout
- We will process your final bill before your departure to the credit card used to make your reservation unless you let us know you wish to use a different form of payment
- There is a 2-night minimum stay requirement for weekends and 3-nights for some holidays and special events
- Occasionally there are single Fridays and Saturdays available
- Our online reservation system may not allow single night reservations
- If you see a single weekend night that you would like to book please call us
- All rates are single or double occupancy. Additional persons are $35 per night per person
- There is a $25 cancellation fee for cancellations or significant reservation changes outside the no cancellation period
- The no cancellation period is one week per room night booked -- E.g.:
- One night stay, one room equals one week.
- Two-night stay, one room equals two weeks.
- Two-night stay, two rooms equals four weeks etc.
- Cancellations or significant reservation changes within the no cancellation period will forfeit the deposit paid
- Any cancellation or significant reservation change within 48 hours of arrival day will be charged the full cost of the original reservation
- Normal check-in is anytime between 3:30 PM and 6 PM
- If you expect to arrive after 6 PM, please telephone
- We can make arrangements for late check-ins
- Check out is 11 AM
- We do not have accommodations for pets
- No children without prior arrangement
- Smoking is only permitted on the porches and on the deck
- Please do not smoke in your room or anywhere in the Inn --We will charge a minimum $500 cleaning fee if smoking has occurred indoors