Grand Magnolia Room
The room is adorned with a queen size four-poster Mahogany bed. Eastlake settee and rocker. Walnut and marble-topped desk with mirror. The Bath includes a large Jacuzzi, shower, and an antique cabinet with sink below an ornate mirror. Bath pillows and salts, dimmer and mood lights, candles, plush Terrycloth robes and CD player make it very relaxing and romantic. An original stained glass door opens out from the bathroom onto a private balcony/deck with sitting area providing a wonderful view of the National Forest and our two majestic Grandiflora Magnolia Trees (late spring blossoms).
Named for the the room's view of the Tower standing 216 feet atop Hot Springs Mountain. This room features a Queen size oak bed, mirrored oak armoire, a sitting area with rockers and a lighted stained glass ceiling fan. There is a room-side sink fitted into an oak cabinet. The private bathroom includes a seated shower and large whirlpool tub for two surrounded with French glass and Blinds. In renovations of old buildings and homes people often ask about discovered "Treasures." This is where we found one.
Since the early 1900's Hot Springs has built a reputation with the Oaklawn Horse Track. In honor of the Tracks we've collected drawings of Kentucky Derby winners and hope the Bronze Horse Statue brings you good luck. From the rooms' windows there is a view of the Lilly pond. Includes a Antique full size Flemish bed. Desk and Rocker sitting area. This room is only available as an additional room with the Fountain Room
Features a Queen size Louis XIV bedroom set with matching mirrored Armoire. The Bath includes a medium sized whirlpool tub with shower surround. The Fountain room can combine with the Jockey room with additional full size bed. Great for a third person. Hear the faint sounds of the water fountain and lily pond outside. We keep a variety of fish and plants with summer blooms. An occasional winter freeze transforms the fountain into a beautiful ice sculpture.
Is adjacent to the Main House and includes 750 sq. ft. of living space with two floors to choose from. Each has private entrance or can combine for larger group. Two night minimum stay requirement. Breakfast delivered to kitchen. Amenities include antique furnishings, bedside tables with lamps, sitting area and/or desk, private telephone, cable TV/VCR, radio alarm clock, individual climate control settings for maximum comfort, ceiling fans, plush towels, blankets and pillows, soaps and shampoos, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer.
Rates & Policies
All Guest Rooms Include...
Queen size beds, private bath with whirlpool tub, shower, refrigerator, coffee maker, cable TV, VCR, DVD, CD, telephone, radio alarm clock, iron & ironing board, soaps, shampoos and hair blow dryer. Other amenities include antique furnishings, bedside tables with lamps, sitting area and/or desk, Individual climate control settings, ceiling fans, plush towels, blankets, pillows.
Gift Certificates are Available!!!
A wonderful gift for your family and friends. We'll send them a Gift Certificate on your behalf and treat them to a delightful stay. (Confirmation of room availability made with prior arrangements).
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Additional charges for extra guests.
- A Major Credit Card is necessary for reservations.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Cash or Travelers checks.
- A 50% deposit is necessary for reservations made up to seven days before arrival, with full payment upon arrival.
- 7 days before arrival the full amount for the entire stay is due.
- All Cancellations and Changes to Reservations must be made 7 days before arrival for the full deposit refunded - less a $25 handling fee per room.
- After 7 days no refunds are allowed. This insures the reservations on our part as well as yours.
- Check in is from 3:30 to 7:00 p.m.; early & late arrivals with prior arrangements.
- Check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Smoking restricted to outside.
- No Pets.
- Spring Street Inn does not assume liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or other reasons beyond our control.