Parmesan ChickenFrom THE HERMITAGE BED & BREAKFAST
- Make a breading of
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. gaarlic salt
1/4 tsp. paprika
1/8 tsp. thyme
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 T. parsley flakes
1/3 cup fine bread crumbs (Town House Crackers)
- 1 T. oil plus 1/3 cup water in shallow pan
- Using boneless breast of chicken, arrange breaded chicken in pan, drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over chicken
- Bake at 350 degrees - uncovered - for 45 minutes
- Add 1/3 cup white wine over chicken, cover with foil, bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover - bake 15 minutes longer.