Blueberry Muffins Regular or Gluten FreeFrom BROOKSIDE MANOR BED & BREAKFAST
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:20-25 minutes
Blueberry Muffins with fresh picked local blueberry's!
This recipe is perfect for gluten free baking.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil (or your choice)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups King Arthur All purpose flour or Gluten Free Flour
- 3 teaspoons baking Powder
- 1 cup milk (your choice)
- 2 cups fresh blueberry's or frozen (not thawed)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- sprinkle sugar for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Prepare muffin pan with spray oil (12 regular size or 24 mini)
3. In bowl add & mix: sugar, oil, and egg.
4. Add in and mix: the flour or gluten free flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and orange zest.
5. Add and mix until moistened: milk and blueberry's
6. Measure out into preparded pan. I usually have 10 regular size muffins or 20 mini size.
7. Sprinkle sugar on top of unbaked muffins.
8. Bake regular size 20-25 minutes and the mini size 13-17 minutes.
9. Cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin pan.