Blueberry Muffins with fresh picked local blueberry's!
This recipe is perfect for gluten free baking.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Prepare muffin pan with spray oil (12 regular size or 24 mini)
3. In bowl add & mix: sugar, oil, and egg.
4. Add in and mix: the flour or gluten free flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and orange zest.
5. Add and mix until moistened: milk and blueberry's
6. Measure out into preparded pan. I usually have 10 regular size muffins or 20 mini size.
7. Sprinkle sugar on top of unbaked muffins.
8. Bake regular size 20-25 minutes and the mini size 13-17 minutes.
9. Cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin pan.