Pecan Pie MuffinsFrom ANCHOR INN ON THE LAKE BED AND BREAKFAST
Cooking Time:20 minutes
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- ½ cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup melted butter
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs until foamy in another bowl.
- Stir together eggs and melted butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Place in paper baking cups in muffin pans. Spoon batter into cups to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes or until done.
- Makes 9 muffins.