Greenlake Guest House
Spend your romantic Seattle weekend getaway or honeymoon in the Parkview Suite at the Greenlake Guest House.
The Parkview Suite (sleeps 1-3) is a large room with a king-sized bed, sitting area with twin daybed and reading chair, and a lake view. The full bath has an oversized whirlpool tub for 2 as well as a separate tiled shower. It is decorated with a romantic antique tropics theme.
An additional 3rd adult is an extra $20 per night. Children (ages 4 up to high school) stay free, so it is an ideal home base for your Washington State family vacation.
Consider the Cascade Suite at Greenlake Guest House for your Seattle, WA lodging accommodations. This thoughtfully appointed suite is a welcome change from the typical hotel stay when business or corporate travel brings you to Seattle.
The Cascade Suite (sleeps 1-2) offers a queen-sized bed, full bath with standard size jetted tub/shower combination, and a sitting area with a gas fireplace. It has a peek-a-boo view of the lake, too. This suite has a rustic French theme.
For your Seattle, Washington travel, be sure to make reservations for a stay in our Greenlake Room. With a lake/park view, this very bright and airy room offers all of the amenities of a waterfront hotel with the personalized service and hospitality of a charming bed and breakfast.
Greenlake has a queen bed, private bath that includes an oversized jetted tub for 2 and shower combo and heated tile floors. This suite has a classic beachside decor.
Our Ballard Room is perfect for weekend getaways in Seattle. Treat yourself and your best girl friend to a fun weekend away, and come explore all that this great city has to offer.
This room has two twin beds that may be made into one king bed. It has a private bath with heated tile floors with a standard tub/shower combo.
This room is small but cozy, has a classic nautical décor and includes a writing desk. If business travel brings you to Seattle, the Ballard Room provides a quiet retreat where you can unwind at the end of a long day.
Ravenna room is our newest room. It is a larger room and is located on the main floor of the house and faces toward our garden. It has a king bed and a small sitting area with 2 chairs, tv/dvd, and air conditioning. There is a private bath with a standard tub/shower combination. This room does not have a gas fireplace.
Room rates are $149-$329, depending on room selected and time of the year. Rates are generally lower in winter compared to summer and midweek compared to weekends.
- A two-night minimum stay may be required for all reservations unless bookings allow for a shorter stay. One night stays are usually available midweek in winter.
- A three-night minimum may be required during summer weekends and may also apply during certain holidays.
Your reservation is confirmed with a credit card deposit equal to one night's stay at time that reservation is made.We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards.Balance will be charged to your credit card 7 days prior to your stay.
- Cancellations with more than 7 days notice are subject to a $20 fee.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days cancellation notice are nonrefundable, but we will refund any room nights that we are able to re-book, minus a $20 cancellation fee.
- Check in is from 4-6pm or by arrangement.
- Check out is at 11:00am. We can store bags for afternoon flights.
- School age children (4 and up) are welcome.
- We have a small dog on site. Sorry, no other pets please.
- A third person can be accommodated in our Ravenna or Parkview room for $20 additional per night.
- Rate does not include taxes (15.6%).
Find your perfect room at our Seattle, WA bed and breakfast and join us for a getaway of a lifetime.