Frog Hollow Bed and Breakfast and Turtle Creek Cottage
The Cottage Room
Hand painted furniture, wicker rockers and a picket fence headboard lend whimsy to this large bedroom making it our favorite. With Queen bed and luxurious linens, the color scheme of white, yellows and blues give a refreshing and cheerful feel. With private bath.
The Garden Room
Heirloom lantern lamps, antique pieces and an iron bed combine with dramatic hues and decorative flourishes to give this room a comfortable garden feel. Rich bedding on a Queen bed, with private bath within. Listen for our owl!
The Tolley Suite
Our most popular, formally styled and spacious 2-room suite decorated in elegant warm and neutral tones, has a sunken living room with flat screen TV. Original heart-pine floors, Queen bed, sumptuous linens and eclectic furnishings, with private bath within.
Turtle Creek Cottage
Lexington's only "Tiny House" . Your own whimsical little house which offers King daybed, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, fully equipped kitchen, color TV, deck, porches and so much more.
Amenities, Rates & Policies
- Rates includes our wonderful full gourmet breakfast for 2 each morning.
- Queen beds with deluxe mattresses and luxury linens
- Central air conditioning
- Guest rooms have alarm clocks, radios, irons and hair dryers
- Gift Certificates available
- Rocking chair porches
- We cater to dietary restrictions
- Large spacious rooms
Rates & Policies
- Price range: $115 to $175
- Payment: Visa, MasterCard, cash, travelers checks, personal checks
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m
- Sorry, our 2 cats will not allow any other pets
- Smoking restricted to grounds
Cancellations received less than 30 days from arrival will be charged one night. No Shows will be charged the entire reservation price. If reservation is cut short, you will only be refunded $50 a day excluding holiday weekends and October.