The Thomas May Room
The Thomas May Room is named for the man who originally built the hotel. This cozy bedroom features an antique Dutch rope bed from the 1820's a fireplace, and a beautiful view of Bukingham Courthouse.
The Robert E Lee Room
The Robert E Lee Room is the largest of our rooms and features a queen size bed, fireplace, and large windows with views of Buckingham courthouse and the courtyard.
The Thomas Jefferson Room
The Thomas Jefferson Room is decorated with Jefferson cups , an antique sleigh bed, lush furnishings, and large windows overlooking the historic Buckingham Courthouse.
Spacious room with one antique cannon ball queen size bed and one double bed, decorated with green toile quilts. This room has a T.V. and a sitting area.
Spacious Room, 2 windows, view of quaint village street, queen size bed decorated in Williamsburg accessories.
Maysville Manor Cottage
This is a private unit with kitchen, T.V. and living area, 2 bedrooms, private bath room,and private balcony. One bedroom has queen size bed with fireplace. The second bedroom has 2 single beds.
Rate: $175/Night; $875/Week
- All interior rooms are smoke free; smoking is permitted outside
- Maysville Manor can accommodate well-behaved children over the age of 12 with adult supervision
- Single/Couple’s massage available; must be schedule prior to arrival
- Rates do not include applicable state tax
- Reservations require an advanced deposit by credit card equal to one nights stay
- We gladly accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express cards
- Burning candles or fireplaces is not allowed in our guest room
- Sorry, no pets are permitted
Check-in between 3:00 pm -10:00 pm. We are a small B&B, if you expect to arrive late, please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements to greet when you arrive. Check-out time is 11:00 am
A 25% service per room will be applied to all cancellations; due to limited availability which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out.
Cancellations received less than 7 days from arrival will be charged the entire price unless we can re-book.
Holidays and fall season cancellations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price.
No-shows will be charged the entire reservation price.
If a reservation is cut short, you will be charged 50% per day for each remaining day of your reservation, excluding holidays and fall season, where you will be charged the entire amount of your reserved stay.