Ranney-Crawford House Bed and Breakfast
Tucked away in a quiet corner of the house, Grace's Room is a favorite with many of our guests. It offers charm, comfort, and lovely view of our patio and meadow. Enjoy relaxing in your own soaking tub, perfect for a day of outdoor activity, then sink into a comfy bed for a quiet nap. Peek out the window for a view of our meadow with occasionally visiting cows
This room is large and airy with a comfortable four poster queen bed and a sitting area. Soft morning sunlight filters in through the northeast windows. Peek under the bed and find a comfortable trundle bed for an additional guest. Elijah's room is perfect for your Vermont getaway.
This room offers a comfortable queen bed, country charm and wonderful views. View our patio, distant fields and enjoy fragrant lilac bushes from your window. Enjoy watching an occasional cow graze in the meadow.
This room is romantic and warm, filled with morning sunlight. It is furnished with a comfortable pencil post queen bed and luxurious bed linens A lovely setting for a perfect Vermont honeymoon. Lift the dust ruffle and find a comfortable trundle bed for an additional guest.
Rates & Policies
- $170 Grace and Elizabeth's Rooms
- $185 Elijah and Lydia's Rooms
- ($180 and $195 for certain holidays)
- plus 9% Vermont Meals and Lodging Tax)
Foliage rates (last several days of September through October)
- $185 Grace and Elizabeth's Rooms
- $200 Elijah and Lydia's Rooms
- (three night minimum Columbus Day weekend)
- (plus 9% Vermont Meals and Lodging Tax)
Rates are based on double occupancy per night ($30 for an additional person). Reservations may be guaranteed with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express charge. If reservations are canceled at least 10 days (30 days from last weekend in September through October and holiday weekends) prior to your arrival date there will be no charge; otherwise, if we are unable to rebook the canceled room(s), your credit card will be charged the daily rate for the number of reserved days we are unable to rebook. Guests who arrive after their confirmed arrival date or depart before the final day of their reservation will be held responsible for the full duration of their reservation.
There is a two night minimum on weekends during the warm months, October and certain other weekends unless the booking is made during the week prior to that weekend.
Reserving three or more rooms for a two night weekend stay (for wedding guests, etc.) will require a check deposit of one night for each room reserved. This check will be refunded in full or in part depending on whether all or some of the reserved rooms are booked and paid for. Please call for a more detailed explanation.
Gift Certificates Make Great Presents - Call or Email for details
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Check in is 3 - 7 pm or by special arrangement, check out by 11 am.
- Please let us know if your check in time will be substantially changed.
- The Ranney-Crawford House is a smoke free environment.
- Children ten years or older are welcome.
- Wireless internet accessible.
- Pets are not permitted.
- (River Road Pet Care Center 802-387-5073