The Timothy Demonbreun House
Game Room Apartment
The Game Room Apartment is the ultimate place to enjoy a special weekend or night's stay with someone special. With it's king-sized Sleep Number sleigh bed, pool table, poker table, couch, easy chair, 55" HDTV, wet bar and private bathroom you have everything you need for an incredibly good time! It is located on the third floor of the mansion which insures lots of privacy and quiet, so you can sleep as late as you wish to. And the dedicated 2 ton central HVAC system allows you to set the temperature just the way you like it! Call today to make a reservation in this fabulous room!
The mansion features three private bed and breakfast guest rooms (as limited by local ordinance) each having a private bathroom, a fabulous wine cellar (the former water cistern) located down a twenty-eight foot winding steel staircase constructed in the French Quarter of New Orleans, a billiards/poker/television room on the third floor, an incredible heated in-ground swimming pool with a two meter diving board and slide, a large heated spa which seats up to twelve adults, and an outdoor entertainment area in the covered "Breezeway" with a ping-pong table, darts and a large-screen HD television for your enjoyment.
The residence is fully air-conditioned and guests enjoy all of the modern amenities you would expect including a complete stereo system and high-speed wireless internet service. The seven fireplaces and ten thousand square feet of living space provide spacious bedrooms and common areas to insure your Bed and Breakfast experience at "Robincroft," as it appears on the National Registry of Historic Places, is unforgettable in every way.
The Cabernet Room
The Cabernet Room is located on the first floor of the mansion and has a comfortable queen-sized bed and large private bathroom which includes a tiled shower and free-standing six-foot original antique eagle claw foot tub. It easily accommodates a wheelchair and there is ramp access at the rear of the mansion.
The Chardonnay Room
The Chardonnary Room is on the second floor of the mansion and has a comfortable queen-sized bed, natural gas fireplace and private bath with a built-in tiled shower/tub combination. As a suite, it has an additional guest room which also has a queen-sized bed to accommodate two (2) additional guests with the shared bathroom dividing the two rooms. There is an additional charge of only $50 each for up to two (2) additional guests which makes the suite a tremendous value at just $300 per week night including all taxes, a full made-to-order breakfast for four (4) guests, parking and use of the pool and spa.
The Merlot Room
The Merlot Room is on the second floor of the mansion and has a comfortable queen-sized bed, natural gas fireplace, and a full private bathroom which includes an original five foot antique claw foot shower/tub. It has privacy and a cozy feeling in its decor which creates the perfect place for that couple wanting to spend a romantic weekend together catching up on certain things.
- Deluxe guest room rates are affordably priced at $275 per night on Friday and Saturday nights, and $200 per night on Sunday through Thursday nights (excluding holidays priced at weekend rates), which includes all state and local taxes, a delicious full made-to-order breakfast each morning (served poolside upon request weather permitting), secure off-street parking, use of our private heated 42,000 gallon swimming pool with its 14 ft. deep end, diving board and slide (mid April-early October), and large heated spa which seats up to twelve (12) adults.
- During the warmer months of the year House guests enjoy the only in-ground swimming pool at a B&B in the entire State of Tennessee! Come and experience the very best Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, Tennessee, The Timothy Demonbreun House.
- Remember that Private Dining can be arranged in advance if a romantic dinner would complement your visit to the House.
- Please call (615)383-0426 or email us at [email protected] to make your reservations today to experience Nashville's only world-class Historic Bed and Breakfast, The Timothy Demonbreun House.
- A 5 day cancellation notice is required on all guest room reservations to receive a refund in order for substitute reservations to be possible.
- Check-out is required no later than 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise agreed to so that incoming guests can be accommodated at noon for check-in.
- As a courtesy to our guests, quiet hours are required from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m.