Peregrine Pointe Bed & Breakfast
The Kestrel Suite
The Kestrel Suite is open and airy with large windows on two walls of this corner suite. It has a queen four-poster bed, private exit to a deck, and private bath with separate shower and spa tub. The suite has a ceiling fan and air conditioning. The windows have both privacy blinds and dark out shades for guest comfort.
The Harrier Suite
The Harrier Suite is secluded at the far end of the lodge. It has a queen bed, private exit to a deck, and a private bath with separate shower and spa tub. The suite has a sitting area, ceiling fan, and air conditioning. The windows have both privacy blinds and dark out shades for guest comfort.
The Hawk Suite
The Hawk Suite has full length French doors leading to a deck. The windows have both privacy blinds and dark out blinds for guest comfort. The large private bath has both a spacious shower and jetted spa tub, as well as an additional built-in space heater for comfort. Ceiling fan and air conditioning are provided.
The Osprey Suite
The Osprey Suite is relaxing and spacious with a private exit and separate room for the jetted spa tub. The private bathroom has a shower. The suite is decorated with comfortable mission furniture, a quiet sitting area, and both ceiling fan and air conditioning. The windows have both privacy blinds and dark out shades for guest comfort.
The Eagle Suite
The Eagle Suite is larger and accommodates two queen beds. There is a jetted spa tub and a private bath with shower. Suite amenities include a private exit to a deck, ceiling fan, and air conditioning. The suite is decorated in mission style furnishings. The windows have both privacy blinds and dark out shades for guest comfort.
- Reservations are held with a Visa or MasterCard deposit of 50% of your stay or full amount for one night stay.
- Deposits must be received 10 days prior to arrival date. Balance is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded less a $35 handling fee if cancellation is 10 or more days before arrival date.
- For shorter notice, a refund will be given less $35 handling fee only if the room is re-booked for the same dates.
- No refunds available during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally or other special events.
- Rates: $120 to $220.
- Children 10 and over are welcome for an additional charge of $35 each sharing a double occupancy room.
- Sales tax will be added.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Arrivals: After 4 p.m. it is suggested that you arrive before dark as the last half mile is a gravel road, plus you don't want to miss the spectacular sunsets.
- Check-out is 11 a.m.
- A full complementary breakfast is served at 8 a.m. in the dining room, out on the deck, or in your room by prior arrangement. A continental breakfast is available upon request for earlier departures. Special dietary needs accommodated upon request. Beverages and dessert, homemade cookies or appetizers are available on the kitchen counter 24 hours a day. Homemade cookies and picnic lunches are available with advance notice for an additional fee. We do not have a license to sell liquor. You may bring your own.
- Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor common areas only.
- Please, no pets.