Foote Creek Bed & Breakfast
Our Prairie Rose room faces the west. You can see Richmond Lake from the windows. The bed is a queen and the bath has a tub/shower combination. The Prairie Rose Room gets it’s name from one of the many prairie wild flowers you’ll see on the property.
Native American prairie culture is evident in this east facing room. Enjoy the “Spirit of Lakota” print by Aberdeen native Mary Gorder Groth and our brilliant sunrises. This room features two single beds for those wishing to share a room, but not a bed.
Views from this room give this room it’s name. This spacious and light filled room overlooks the creek. It’s a favorite of our guests. The bed is a queen. A roll-away can be added for an additional charge. The bath has a tub/shower combination.
Our main floor bedroom faces east. You may spot wildlife in the early morning hours. This room meets ADA requirements for wheel chair accessibility.
With four large guestrooms, each with a private bath, prepare to settle in for a quiet and comfortable night’s sleep. One of the bedrooms provides accessibility for those unable to climb stairs. Three of our rooms have queen-sized beds. The fourth has two twin- sized beds. All rooms are secured with dead-bolt locks. We’ve free wireless internet, fax and copy service for your business needs. Our upstairs gathering room provides dish TV, a DVD player, a beverage stocked refrigerator, and access to our top floor deck. The main floor great room has a fireplace and plenty of seating for enjoyable conversation, or for just sitting and reading.
Coffee, before breakfast, is served in our upstairs gathering room, or join us in the kitchen for conversation as we complete breakfast preparations. Your breakfast will be served in our dining room. Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, we’ll take special steps to meet your needs.
- Foote Creek Bed and Breakfast offers a 10% discount to NSU and Presentation College alumni and parents.
- State and Federal rate accepted from our business travellers.
- Our rates include a full breakfast.
- Advance reservations are recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Call us at 877-922-1617 or email us at [email protected] to make your reservations.
- Cancellation Policy: During times of high demand, a cancellation date of 14 days prior to your stay is requested. If we are able to fill the room, no charge will be made to your credit card. Every effort will be made to fill the room, if we are unable to do so, a charge equal to the first night stay per room will be charged.
- Reserved rooms will be held until 8:30 p.m. unless other arrangements are made.
- Check in time is between 4:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. or by special arrangement. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- For the comfort of our other guests, no smoking or pets are allowed in our home. Hunting dogs are comfortable kenneled in our insulated garage.
- Cash, personal check, Traveler’s Checks, Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover are accepted.