The Honeymoon Suite
The Honeymoon Suite - features stained glass windows, a Queen size canopy bed with upholstered headboard and lounge chairs. A fireplace with custom-made surround and gas logs lends itself to cozy and intimate evenings. Turndown service at night and breakfast in bed in the morning is available upon request.
The connecting bathroom has a whirlpool garden tub as well as a shower, and a beautiful crystal chandelier with dimmer for atmosphere. Honeymooners will find chilled champagne there also if requested..
The East Room
The East Room - is the favorite of many with its cozy wall covering, window treatments and comfy padded headboard on the Queen-sized bed. Paintings and books add interest, while the custom designed fireplace with gas logs enhance the comfortable elegance of this lovely room and its large adjoining bath.
The Garden Room
The Garden Room - is often bathed in sunshine with its numerous windows overlooking back gardens and pergola. The light and bright room has twin beds, and private bath. This is the perfect room for friends traveling together.
Our quaint Downstairs Room with its attached bath and Shabby Chic furnishings is convenient and comfortable. It is fast becoming a favorite of our guests.
Upstairs Sitting Room
The Sitting Room is equipped with game table, cards, puzzles, and a refrigerator stocked with drinks. Comfortable and cozy seating, while playing games or watching Direct TV and DVD add to our guests' comfort, pleasure and entertainment.
- Please call (803) 366-1161 for reservations - We like to speak "face to face" with you
- Open all year
- Check in time 3:00 PM
- Check out time 11:00 AM
- Cash, check, Visa and Master Card preferred
- Reservation confirmed with 50% deposit or credit card number
- Weekday Corporate rates available
- No pets
- Less than 48 hour cancellation notification will result in full room rate charge. Same for "no-shows"
- Private off street parking
- Central heat, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Direct TV in every room
- Smoking outside only
- The Honeymoon Suite, East Room, and Garden room are all upstairs
- Our new Downstairs Room is on the first level
- Wi-Fi and Computer available