The Carriage House
With its private and complete accommodations, is a great choice for a small family Pennsylvania vacation as well as a haven for a romantic getaway. The Carriage House is child friendly lodging with many activities in the Lancaster County area to keep you all occupied. It is also handicap accessible. There is an in-ground swimming pool to cool off after a day of sightseeing or playing at Hershey Park.
The open floor plan of the distinctive Carriage House makes for easy living. There is a mini kitchen with a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee pot. While it is not meant for cooking meals, it's great for snacks. (Breakfast is provided in the main dining room for, The Olde Square Inn guests of the Carriage House.) There are famous restaurants within walking distance of the inn that offer several different and delicious choices. Sleeping arrangements include a queen bed and a queen pull-out sofa, with all bedding and towels furnished.
The town of Mount Joy, PA has a lot to offer our guests. We have a great children's park that includes tennis courts and even a ball park where you might find a local game being played in the evening or weekends. The Amtrak stop is only a few blocks away, so if you would like to leave the car at home and ride the train, it's a possibility. Our in-ground pool is open from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm for swimming and relaxing. The pool is unattended and children under 16 must have a parent present at all times. The Carriage House is also pet friendly. Reservations must also be made for your pet. The Carriage House, with its beautiful surroundings, extra amenities, and privacy makes it a perfect place for a small family getaway.
Includes: Handicapped accessible, Thoughtfully designed whirlpool surrounded by an elegant romantic atmosphere, Ageless charm of an artist's hand-painted walls, Private building with separate entrance, CD disc player, ceiling fan, and lights on dimmers, Microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, Huge walk-in tile shower, big enough for two, Parking is directly beside the carriage house, Country French decor, Flat Panel TV, Non-Smoking.
Elizabeth Anne Guest Room
A queen open canopy bed awaits you for your stay. From your window you look down to the patio, flower gardens and pool area. A gas fireplace compliments this delightful room. Wicker chairs for your pleasure of leisure. The private ensuite bath boasts an antique pedastal sink and modern whirlpool single person bath. Stain glass hangs from the window of the newly decorated bath.
Includes: Open canopy bed, Private bath, Antique pedastal sink, Whirlpool bath and shower, Desk, Hair dryer, WiFi, Air Conditioned, Flat Panel TV, Non-Smoking.
Antebellum Guest Room
Stately and inviting will capture you as you open your door to this great room. A magnificent queen Plantation Bed awaits you. This is a large room that hosts a cozy sitting area by the fireplace. There is a large beautiful private bath chamber with just a touch of the beach waiting for you.
Includes: Private bath, Sitting area, Desk, WiFi, Air Conditioned, Flat Panel TV, Non-Smoking.
A first floor guest room of antiques from years gone by. A beautiful stained glass window of bluebirds will capture you when entering this room. This is a large sun filled guest room with unique leaded glass windows. The Summerfield has a private ensuite bath with a shower. A touch of nature and the beach highlights this bath. Your breathtaking queen Victorian Mansion bed will enhance your stay at the inn. A beautiful oak library table and armoire to accent this guest room.
Includes: Ornate Victorian Mansion Bed, First floor room, easy access, Private bath, Fireplace, Desk, Sitting area, WiFi, Air Conditioned, Flat Panel TV, Non-Smoking.
Key Largo Suite
Key Largo is a suite over 650 square ft. The full delight in getting away to this private fourth floor suite that has been done in Gulf Water colors and white walls with a slight hint of blue depending on the light. It has a beautiful Hemmingway cream sofa and cream overstuffed chair, as well as Amish rockers of oak and hickory you can read upon while sitting by the seasonal fireplace.
There is a two-person soaking tub along with a separate small room with a sink and chamber.
A King Carolina Cottage Bed awaits you. There is also an antique brass and iron bed in this guest room.
Includes:Full Antique Iron/Brass bed, King Carolina Cottage Bed, Private Chamber, 2-person Soaking Tub, Hair Dryer, Sofa, Fireplace (in season), Chair, Rockers, Air Conditioned, Wi-Fi, Non-Smoking
Only two adults in Key Largo. No pets allowed.
Nevada Sky Room
This tastefully decorated room is for the person who loves the spirit of the horse, a touch of the west colors and the calmness of the beach. A brass queen bed will proide you with an excellent nights rest. Soak in the tub of your private ensuite bath to soothe the body and soul. Beautiful wooden floors from years gone by when you step into this newly decorated guestroom.
Includes: Private bath, Fireplace, WiFi, Air Conditioned, Flat Panel TV, Non-Smoking.
Take a walk back in history to our Charleston Room. Like the city it's named for, it has romance, a picture of Rainbow Row, white gloves, and grandma's wedding hat. A new electric fireplace helps you to relax and enjoy your evening. Close your eyes and you can smell the camellias and see the Spanish Moss swaying in the breeze. The private ensuite bath has a shower for two, and plenty of natural sunlight. In summer, the room is air conditioned.
Includes: Private bath, Sitting area, WiFi, Air Conditioned, Flat Panel TV, Non-Smoking.
- Reservation - We Encourage You To Book Directly Through This Site. Other sites may charge us a handling fee if you do not book directly through our site. Our reservation is easy! Give it a try! If you have a difficult time with the system give us a call and we will make the reservation for you.
- The Olde Square Inn - Reservations are confirmed and secured by a deposit (including tax) and confirmed by e-mail when your deposit has been processed. Please be advised that all rooms at the Inn, including guest rooms, are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside only. Please do not smoke on the porches. Use a container for the remains please. If you have been smoking in a room, a $250.00 charge will be added to your credit card.
- Deposits and Payments - At time of reservation, we require a one-night deposit plus applicable charges and tax. One-night reservations require full payment (including tax) at time of reservation. Your credit card is charged for your deposit at the time your reservation is made, and the actual deposit amount will be shown on your confirmation.
- **Reserving one night requires cash payment. Our pricing is based on cash payment. A 2% surcharge will be added when not paying by cash.
- **Reserving more than two rooms beyond fourteen days requires full payment. A check with the full amount will need to be sent to the Olde Square Inn. A refund will not be given if cancelled within sixty days or less of the reservation.
- Cancellations - Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Once you have secured your reservations with a deposit, you are fully obligated for your entire stay. Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of their actual arrival or departure date. If for any reason you must cancel your reservations, we will refund your full deposit with at least 14-days' notice. Any cancellation received after that date will receive a refund of deposit if the space can be rebooked. We will make every effort to rebook the room and return your deposit. All cancellations are subject to a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Wedding cancellations must have a ninety days cancellation notice.
- Check-in - Check-in time is between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Please indicate if your arrival is after 6:00 p.m., so that we can make special arrangements. Checkout time is 11:00 a.m. Early check-in or late checkout may be available only by prior arrangements for a fee. No Holidays. Please enter on High Street located at the Inn's veranda.
- Only two people per room allowed unless you are booking the Carriage House, where there is a sleeper sofa. More than two people in the Carriage House will have an additional charge. Only extra people permitted in Carriage House are children under 12.
- When making a reservation at The Olde Square Inn, you are accepting responsibility that if damage is done to the guest room or linens your credit card will be charged.
- Please do not bring food coolers into the guest rooms.
- Please do not bring food coolers into the guest rooms.