Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast is an historic brick farmhouse and stone barn built in the early 1800s. Located just two miles east of Carlisle, and six miles west of Mechanicsburg in beautiful south central Pennsylvania farm country.
There are eight guest rooms, all with private bath, two with a whirlpool tub. Each room has a TV and DVD, some rooms have a wet bar. Our 3 common rooms include a cozy den with comfortable seating by the fire and a TV/DVD. There are also tables to gather for coffee, snack on appetizers, or play a card game. Our Piano room offers a place to gather or relax for a quiet conversation. Have a delicious breakfast in our dining room!
All overnight guests enjoy a full delicious breakfast with appetizer, main entree, fresh fruits and homemade breads or scones. We also provide afternoon refreshments.
**Overnight horse boarding is available, and some rooms are pet friendly
- Dickinson College and Law School
- Carlisle Farigrounds - Home of some of the biggest car shows in the US
- US Army War College with two military museums
- Appalachian Trail less than one mile away
- Antique shops galore in the Carlisle area
- Golf/miniature golf/driving range nearby
- Several State Parks nearby
- Great fly-fishing in the Yellow Breeches and Letort Spring Creeks
- Summer Stock Theater at Allenberry Playhouse
Within One Hour:
- Hershey - Chocolatetown, USA
- Ski Roundtop
Pheasant Field B&B is the perfect spot for your storybook wedding. We have 10 acres of lawns, gardens with arbors, and a 3-acre pond with an island pergola for a perfect ceremony site.
Pheasant Field B&B is pet-friendly with rooms that have a private entrance for canine comfort! We have "pet friendly" rooms - each with a private entrance. Overnight horse boarding is also available. We have two paddocks with run in shelters, and 3 stalls. Negative Coggins is required upon check-in.
We are Handicap Accessible.