The Guest Quarters of Historic Germantown, Ohio
Table Of Contents
The Guest Quarters of Germantown, Ohio, 36 East Market Street, is located in the heart of the historic district. This charming cottage offers a unique approach to bed and breakfast: You are the only guest(s) in the cottage: A suite of six tastefully decorated rooms, plus a delightful kitchen and full bath. Upon your arrival, relax with a glass of wine and hors d'oeuvres in the large living room warmed by the fireplace. In the summer, enjoy your own patio just outside the kitchen door with a good book and a cup of tea. A bubbling fountain, cheery birds, and an occasional neighborhood cat will keep you company. After a busy day in Germantown, an antique Hanover bed awaits your sweet slumber at night. Rise in the morning to a breakfast prepared just for you when you want it.
Complimentary Breakfast ~ Historical Building ~ On-street Parking
No Smoking on Premises
Germantown, Ohio is located 45 minutes northeast of Cincinnati, 25 minutes southwest of Dayton, and 40 minutes east of Oxford on State Route 725. Highlights of this area include the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum, Dayton Dragons baseball, and The Dayton Art Institute in Dayton; the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Station, Cincinnati Reds baseball, Bengals football, and the Taft Museum in Cincinnati; Miami University and Hueston Woods in Oxford. Germantown offers a walking tour throughout the historic area, the historic landmark covered bridge, two fabulous conservancy parks and The Guest Quarters of Germantown, Ohio.
Things To Do
- Amusement Park (45 minutes) - King's Island is just 45 minutes away.
- Bicycling / Jogging Trails (On Site) - The Germantown Reserve or the Twin Creek Reserve offers great hiking, bird watching and nature walks.
- Canoe/Kayak trips from the Germantown Dam to Twin Creek. Schedule your trip
- Children's Activities (On Site) - Germantown still has an active roller rink.
- Golf Course (On Site) - The Jamaica Run Golf Club is just three miles away
- Museums / Galleries (On Site) - Germantown is close to The Dayton Art Institute (15 miles), the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum (25 miles), and the many museums of Cincinnati (40 miles).
- Nature Preserves / Trails (10 minutes) - Not only does Germantown offer two important preserves, but we are close to the Cox Arboretum in Miamisburg, Ohio.
- Swimming Pool (On Site) - Swim in our pool or Germantown's public pool. Both offer clean, safe, and fun swimming.
- Theater (On Site) - While in Germantown on the weekend, plan to take in a first-run movie at the By-Jo Theatre. Located one block west of the Inn.