The Aberdeen Inn
Royal Aberdeen Cottage
Separated from the main inn, this charming 2-room cottage is a very private hideaway. The bedroom has a queen-size bed with all the comforts. The bath has a large tiled shower for two if you like. The sofa in the living room also has a queen-size bed. For comfy atmosphere there is an Amish electric fireplace.
This beautiful white, satin-covered king-sized canopy bed will help you sleep luxuriously every night. Dutch lace drapes adorn the bay window. At night snuggle up in the antique chaise or recliner to watch and listen to the crackling fire.
The sun shines in beautifully in this this lovely room which features a king-size bed loaded with pillows to sink into. The private bath room has a stone tiled double shower with seat. This room also includes a day bed for a third person.
This richly decorated room features a queen-sized bed with an Elizabethan settee and wing back chair. The antiques and Ralph Lauren colors add warmth to this classic room.
What could be more inviting than sitting in the wingback chair by the stone fireplace or relaxing on the outside deck beyond the French doors. Antique furnishings and a king-sized bed makes this room complete for a luxurious experience. Located across from the Mt Laurel Room, these two rooms are ideal for when friends are traveling together.
Mt. Laurel Room
With a European flair, this room includes a king-sized bed with lots of pillows. Double French doors open up to a large back deck shared with the Willow Room. A stone fireplace will keep you warm on those chilly nights. Located across from the Willow Room, these two rooms are ideal for when friends are traveling together.
- Full Rate sheet available on website
- Check in time is between 3:00 and 6:00 pm
- Prior arrangements are encouraged if these hours will not meet your schedule
- Check out time is 11:00 am
- The Aberdeen Inn accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, travelers checks, personal checks and cash
- Local taxes will be added to room rates
- An advance deposit (within 5 days of reservation request) or credit card guarantee of one day's rate is required and is fully refundable up to 72 hours before arrival date
- All children are welcome; We can accommodate infants and toddlers
- North Carolina law prohibits allowing pets in the guest quarters
- For certain special event weekends, a two-night minimum is required
- For the comfort of all of our guests there is no smoking allowed in the house
- Smoking is permitted on the porches