Table Of Contents
Escape from the ordinary..
..and discover the spectacular scenery and extraordinary atmosphere of Niagara Falls and the surrounding area for your Niagara Falls destination wedding…
Known to lovers everywhere as the wedding and honeymoon capital of the world, Niagara Falls is also a haven for walkers, a Mecca for bird/wildlife watchers and an amazing place for wine and spirits too.
Enjoy the entire area or just simply relax in the peaceful old world setting of Butler House.
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to (Innkeeper) for sharing (their) own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
Short 10-minute walk to the Falls and Attractions
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
Breakfast, we are unique because of our size small and personal, Our BnB is on the National Register of Historic Places I love about our BnB is the location and being in a Historic District.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
To see Niagara Falls and other local attractions, (Power Vista, Wine Trail, Aquarium, Gorge Hiking Trails, Fort Niagara, bridge to Canada, Lewiston NY, and many more
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
The very nice rooms and just felling like being home with friends.
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
There are so many other things to do besides the Falls.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
We have a free trolley service the http://www.discoverniagarashuttle.com/ this trolley takes you all the way the fort Niagara free. There is so many other things to do along the way.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
The Falls, bridge to Canada, restaurants and Bars and are local entertainment center.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Our favorite place to eat the Como http://www.comorestaurant.com/ been in business 90 years.
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference?
We offer tours to Canada, the Falls and hiking trails. We book tours from BnB and issue the tickets here. You are pick up and drop off at BnB.
How many rooms does your inn have?
We have 4 rooms and everyone is a gem
Do you accept pets?
We do not except pets but own other accommodations that do in the same area, 2-bedroom apartments and 4-bedroom houses.
Rooms & Amenities
- All Rooms have Private Bath
- Air Conditioning
- WiFi Intenernet Access
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Need
***Hot Breakfast served from 8:00am daily***
Complimentary, Tea & Coffee available on first floor only.
Rates (US Dollars)
- Rates are Based on 2 (Two) People Per Room
- One day Rental requests, are available ONLY on Weekdays (Monday through Friday) and will be charged a fee of $45.00 reservation fee.
- NO 1 Day Weekend Rentals.
- Credit Cards Accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- Local taxes apply.
- Rates are subject to change, if you have questions, please call us at: 716.930.0107
- Check in is between 3:00pm and 5:00pm, unless by special arrangement only.
- Check out is 11am.
- We do not offer Guest cooking, food warming or storage facilities.
- Non Smoking Home- Smoking is only permitted outside only, and when it does not impede on other guests.
- No Pets
- Age restrictions apply
- No Eating in the Rooms
- Only Guest shall be in House or on Property
- The American and Horseshoe Falls – Prospect Park and Goat Island
- Maid of the Mist – Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
- Old Fort Niagara – Aquarium of Niagara Falls – Cave of The Winds
- Rainbow Air. Inc Helicopter Tours
- Historic Lewiston
- Niagara Power Vista
- Our Lady of Fatima Shrine
Dining & Entertainment
- Prime Outlets Mall
- Three Sisters Trading Post
- Historic Lewiston
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Marineland & Game Farm
- Clifton Hill
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Deerwood Golf Course
- Oakwood Golf Course
- Hyde Park Golf Course
- Freedom Run Winery
- Honeymoon Trail Winery
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards
- Chateau Niagara Winery