The Montgomery Room
The stately Montgomery Room is the original master bedroom of the Borland House. It features a queen size bed, a period faux marble fireplace mantle, private bath, and wide plank floors. The six-foot high windows offer a picturesque view of Village Hall, the library, and the historic Presbyterian Church. Room has a TV, DVD,CD player.
The Hanlon Room
Our gracious Hanlon Room with its eleven-foot ceiling features a queen size, four-poster bed, fireplace, and sitting area. Your private bath has a vintage tub and modern shower. The bathroom statuary and plants will be a sumptuous reminder that you are not at home!
The Isabella Room
The Isabella Room is a charming room featuring a queen-size bed piled high with pillows. You will ascend your own private staircase to this cozy room with its sloped ceiling nestled in the very oldest part of the house. This guest room combines the best of the old and new with a brand new private bathroom complete with a two-person shower.
Artist's Wing Loft
This loft is a 2-bedroom suite with a queen room and an office/sitting room that can convert into 2 twin beds to sleep additional 2 people. Refrigerator & Coffee in Room.
Borland Queen Deluxe Studio
This one-bedroom studio creates a special vacation spot. With a living room space, kitchenette, bedroom and en suite bathroom, this room provides everything you need for a comfortable and luxurious stay.
Guest Rooms/Rates - Policies
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of two persons
- Rates vary according to the season. Weekday rates are in the lower range
- Please contact us to check availability and the current rate
- We require a full deposit for a one night stay. For longer stays, a 50% deposit is required
- A full refund is given when cancellation is received two weeks prior to the reserved date
- A 50% refund of the deposit is returned when a cancellation is received less than two weeks prior to the reserved date.
- No refund is given when a cancellation is received less than 1 week prior to the reserved date