Table Of Contents
Welcome! Carole's is located in a quiet setting, yet is a short distance from main roads and from the Hampton Jitney stop! We will pick you up at the Jitney stop.
Expect to find the same wonderful breakfasts, lovely rooms with private baths, and welcoming atmosphere that you found at Carole's Bed & Breakfast, just on a smaller scale
Enjoy our secluded backyard with a hot tub!
Carole's is comfortably furnished to make you feel at home. Relax on our porch or warm yourself by the fireplace on cool evenings.
We provide updated weekly lists of area activities and also will give you suggestions on where to dine and what to visit in the Hamptons.
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Carole for sharing her own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
Because it’s warm, welcoming, and close to Hampton beaches.
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
My wonderful breakfast, attractive rooms, and charming personality!
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Number one reason to visit is to explore the Hampton area.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
Definitely that the breakfast is wonderful and the friendly atmosphere.
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
The inn is in the Hamptons, yet still a very tranquil setting.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
They can go to the beach, splish splash, wineries, museums, New Hampton towns, hiking in nature preserves, golfing, tennis and much more.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
No, but a woodsey setting. Need a car to get around
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Stone Creek Inn, a very famous restaurant. Really good delicious American food.
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference? How many rooms does your inn have?
2 rooms for rent.
Do you accept pets?
- Swimming at Ocean Beaches
- Health clubs
- Art galleries
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
- Airy comfortable rooms; all with cross ventilation and private baths
- Air conditioning and cable TV in All rooms
- A quiet street
- Sun bathing or relaxing in the hot tub
- Afternoon tea if requested
- Full breakfast served daily
- free internet access
How To Find Us
- Take the Long Island Expressway to exit 70 south
- This will bring you to route 111 south. Take route 111 south to route 27 East (Sunrise Highway)
- Proceed to exit 64 south which is route 104
- Take 104 approximately one mile and bear left at the sign to East Quogue
- You are now on Lewis Road which ends at Montauk Highway
- At Montauk Highway make a left, and then go one mile to Ocean ave and make a right