Halcyon Place Bed and Breakfast
The Houghton Room
Located on the second floor, this stunning bedroom with working fireplace is painted a warm yellow. Matching toile swags and cascades and bed covering are in rosy apricot hues. Enjoy the views of surrounding fields through four six-over-six windows. The enormous attached bath is decorated in black and white toile and checks and features a spacious corner tub. This is truly a luxurious suite.
The Fenton Room
A first floor room containing a beautiful mahogany queen size bed with canopy. Painted in a Lancaster whitewash with sage trim, this room has a handicap-accessible private bath containing a shower with seat and handrails. Massive woodwork, three large windows, and a parquet floor distinguish this east room.
The Tolbert Suite
Step into this two-bedroom, second floor suite and return to the past. Perfect for friends traveling together or for a family with older children. Massive antique beds and a charming desk/table in early red paint provide an aura of the past with present day comforts. This room has an attached private bath with a spacious tiled shower and a magnificent antique marble sink.
- Rates subject to NY state and county taxes
- Travelers checks, personal checks, Master Card and Visa accepted
- Check-in: After 4:00 pm, Check-out: 11:00 am
- Children over 12 welcome
- Sorry, but we cannot accommodate your pets
- Smoking is allowed in the yard only
- One-night's deposit required
- We request that you notify us of any changes in your reservation
- With 72-hours notice or 1 week on holiday or special event weekends, we will refund deposit minus $20 processing fee
- With less than 72-hours notice, we will gladly return your deposit minus $20 if we are able to fill the vacancy
- Wireless internet access available