Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast
The Sage Room
Wrought iron queen bed; private bath, cable tv & phone. The Sage Room is one of four rooms located off the common room, separated by double doors to ensure privacy. Decorated in soft yellows and celadon green, setting off the graceful wrought iron queen bed, the room is very soothing to the senses. While the smallest of our bedrooms, it is well appointed and the comfortable sofas of the common room are just a few steps away. The private bathroom is divided, with the Mexican tiled shower and sink separate from the toilet.
The Cottonwood Room
The Hollyhock Room
Wrought iron queen bed; private bath,cable tv & phone. The Hollyhock Room is located just off the common room, separated by double doors to ensure privacy. One lace curtained window faces the greenery on the side of the property while the other looks out on to the courtyard. The beautifully curved wrought iron bed is covered with a fluffy down comforter and handmade quilt, beckoning you to enjoy a peaceful night of slumber. The famous Gustav Bauman hollyhock print hangs above the bed. Down two steps is the bathroom where you will find some incredibly unique 1920's Mexican tile.
The Wisteria Room
Wrought iron queen bed, private bath, cable tv & phone. The Wisteria Room is located just off the common room, separated by double doors to ensure privacy. Wisteria is a long narrow room on the side of the house, with lace curtained double windows and a skylight providing the natural light. A wrought iron queen bed sits at one end of the room, with a beautiful rustic pine armoire at the other and a couple of comfy chairs for lounging at the end of the day. The adjoining full bath is decorated in bright Mexican tile.
The Chamisa Room
4-poster king bed, fireplace; private bath, cable tv & phone. Chamisa is located just off the garden courtyard, and is decorated in the yellow hues of the plant for which it is named. French doors open into a small sitting room which then leads to the bedroom where you will find a very high four poster king bed. From your bed you may enjoy a crackling fire in the kiva fireplace, watch TV or gaze out into the courtyard. The full bathroom adjoins the sitting room and is decorated in cheerful Mexican tile.
The Sunflower Suite
4-poster king bed, fireplace; private bath, cable tv & phone. You will enter through a bay of French doors from the courtyard into the spacious Sunflower Room to find a wrought iron kind bed, comfortable love seat and Mexican trastero. As you snuggle in your bed of feather and down, enjoy the blaze of your kiva fireplace and the warmth of the wooden beams crossing the ceiling. There is a generously sized private bath with charming Mexican tilework. This room is also handicap accessible.
The Nicholas Room
Wrought iron king bed, sitting room, fireplace; private bath,cable tv & phone. The Nicholas Room has a private entrance from the garden courtyard into a large living room. This suite has an abundance of Southwestern charm with its viga beamed ceiling, hand-troweled plaster walls, brick floor and large fireplace with vintage Mexican tile. The bedroom features a gracefuly wrought iron king size bed from which you may view the fireplace as you nestle under the luxurious down comforter. The full bathroom combines rustic woodwork and New Mexican tiles for true Santa Fe flavor.
Hacienda Nicholas offers luxurious bed & breakfast inn accommodations in a traditional Santa Fe atmosphere.
Whether you're looking for romantic lodging or the most comfortable place to rest after a day of skiing New Mexico, our down comforters, feather pillows and luxuriously soft cotton sheets promise a dreamy, restful night. The Hacienda's decor is an elegant blend of Southwest-meets-Provence and features New Mexican art and furnishings. Adobe walls are painted in soft shades of sunlight, lace curtains adorn the windows and lovely Gustave Bauman prints grace the walls. All seven bedrooms feature wrought iron or carved wood four-poster beds and private baths decorated with charming Mexican tiles. Three of the rooms - The Nicholas, Chamisa and Sunflower - are especially romantic, with king size beds, fireplaces, and doorways onto the courtyard. For your convenience, we provide telephones with voicemail, wireless internet access, cable TV, air conditioning and fabulous robes.
Guests love our spa, Absolute Nirvana, located just across the street. Treat yourself to an authentic Indonesia spa treatment, relaxing massage or rejuvenating facial. For guests dedicated to their fitness regimens, we offer privileges the full-service El Gancho Health Club.
- We ask that you prepay for your first night either by check or by credit card
- The balance may be paid by check, MasterCard, Visa or Discover upon arrival
- You will receive a refund on non-holiday dates only if we are able to re-book your room if you cancel within 2 weeks of your arrival
- There is always a $25 cancellation fee and a two-night minimum stay on weekends
- Check-in time is flexible to accommodate your traveling schedule, though we do prefer check-in after 2 pm
- Please make advance arrangements for arrivals after 6 pm
- Check-out time is 11 am
- Please, no smoking inside the inn
- Rates do not include room and sales taxes
- There is a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation, with the balance due upon arrival
- One night stays require full payment in advance
- Cancellations require 14 days notice prior to arrival for full refund of deposit
- Refund of deposit is subject to a $25 cancellation fee
- If you cancel with less than 14 days notice and we are able to re-book your room, we will refund your deposit, less the cancellation fee
- If we are unable to rebook your whole reservation you will be responsible for each night not re-booked
- Guests will be responsible for the fully reserved date(s) regardless of late arrival or early departure
- We are not responsible for inclement weather
- One month's notice of cancellation required for Indian Market, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's holiday reservations