Kokopelli's Cave B&B--www.kokoscave.us
Innkeeper(s): Tommy Grace
From $290.00 / night
- $290 for 1 - 2 persons (per night for 2 or more nights)
- $340 for 1 - 2 persons (for a single night booking)
- Add $50 for each person over 2.
- Check in: 4 to 7 p.m. unless prearranged. Check out: 11 a.m.
- Check-in is done at the Manager's home at 5800 Hogan Ave. (Tommy Grace 505-860-3812) This is done so we can lead you out to the cave the first time so you won't get lost. We can also give you a personal checkout on the systems in the cave so you will know how to operate them.
- Sorry - no pets, and absolutely no parties! Rates for parties are quoted separately.
- Children are welcome, but must be carefully supervised by adults at all times.
- Smoking is permitted only outside of the cave.
- Payment in advance or credit card guarantee to confirm your reservations.
- Full refund is available if your plans change, provided we receive notice of at least one week and if we can re-rent the cave.
- All rates are double occupancy. Add $50 for each additional guest.
- Rates are subject to seasonal adjustment.
- Maps and tour information are available from the Farmington CVB.
- A gas Bar-B-Q grill is available (for those who want to cook out on the patio) and picnicking and hiking on our property is encouraged. If you would like, we have a 7th generation French Chef that will cater meals for you.
- As much as we would love to have you, if you are not in good physical shape we do not encourage you to stay with us, and you do so at your own risk. The hike back up to the car is one that you will remember. Although not necessarily hard - if you take your time - it can be physically straining on you, particularly if you are accustomed to a lower altitude and are not in shape.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver of liability against potential accidents which would be possible on the cliff face if common sense and caution are not used, and the cave rules are not followed.