Casa Escondida Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Casa Escondida B&B is an award winning bed and breakfast, which offers our guests the best of both worlds. Enjoy a secluded and serene B&B that is nestled on 6 acres with mountain views AND also provides easy access to all of the most desired destinations throughout all of northern New Mexico. Visit Santa Fe, Taos, Bandelier National Monument, ancient ruins, hot springs, Georgia O'Keeffe Country (Abiquiu), Pueblos, the Santuario de Chimayo, weaving shops, museums, galleries and casinos. Enjoy hiking, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, skiing and yes....even MORE!
We are located in the historic village of Chimayo (just 35 minutes north of Santa Fe), just off of the scenic "High Road to Taos"
Our guests enjoy a full, hot, sit-down breakfast each morning. We gladly accommodate special dietary needs. Just let us know in advance.
Enhance your stay! We make it easy to create the perfect romance, anniversary, birthday or honeymoon get-away. In-room massage is also available when booked in advance.
Some rooms are pet-friendly.
FREE wi-fi. FREE parking. FREE daily paper.
Architectural elements such as kiva fireplaces, wooden vigas and saltillo tile floors, all add to the warmth and rustic charm of Casa Escondida B&B. The air is clear and the expansive views of mountains, pastures, foothills and sunsets are all breathtaking.
Call during business hours to book by phone or book 24/7 directly at our website. We look foward to your stay!
We happily offer a variety of room types which allows us to meet the varied needs of our guests. Which room is perfect for your stay?
We have 8 intimate and comfortable guest rooms, plus 1 suite, which are all filled with hand-picked antiques and accented in a rustic southwest style. All of our rooms have private baths and cozy robes.
Some rooms are pet-friendly. Some rooms offer private patios or private decks. Some offer multiple beds and can sleep upto a party of 4. Some offer wood-burning fireplaces. 7 of our rooms are ground-level. 2 rooms are located on our 2nd floor.
Our tv-free environment adds to the serenity of your stay!
Room rates are based on upto double occupancy. There is an extra guest fee of $20 per extra guest, per night when there are more than 2 guests in a room. We offer a children's rate of $12 per extra guest, per night for extra guests who are 11 years of age or younger.
Enjoy the many amenities offered at Casa Escondida.
A full hot breakfast is served each morning.
Guests have access to snacks, lemonade, teas and coffee 24/7.
We gladly offer FREE wi-fi. FREE daily paper. FREE parking.
All of our guest rooms have cozy robes.
You will find body lotion, hand soap, body wash, shampoo and a hair dryer in all of our private baths.
An iron and ironing board are available upon request.
Guests have access to a copier, a guest phone with FREE unlimited local and long distance calling, a bookcase full of reference and travel materials and use of the guest computer and printer.
Stay with us for a week and in return, you will have a lifetime of experiences and memories!
Northern New Mexico Pueblos
- Taos Pueblo
- Nambe Pueblo
- Ohkay Owingeh Pueblo
- Picuris Pueblo
- Pojoaque Pueblo
- Santa Clara Pueblo
- Tesuque Pueblo
- Big River Raft Trips
- Far Flung Adventures
- Los Rios River Runners
- Rafting, biking, snowmobiling, ATVs
- New Wave Rafting Company
- Santa Fe Rafting Company
- Kokopelli Rafting Adventure
- Museums & Galleries
- Kit Carson Home & Museum (Taos)
- Taos Museums
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (Albuquerque)
- Governor Bent Museum & Gallery (Taos)
- Museum of International Folk Art (Santa Fe)
- Navajo Gallery (R.C.Gorman) Taos
- Bradbury Science Museum (Los Alamos)
- Chimayo Museum
- El Rancho de las Golondrinas (living history museum)
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum (Santa Fe)
- Museum of Fine Arts (Santa Fe)
- Institute of American Indian Arts Museum (Santa Fe)
- Museum of Spanish Colonial Art (Santa Fe)
- Palace of the Governors (Santa Fe) - NM History Museum
Train & Trolley Tours
- Trolley Tours (Santa Fe & Taos)
- Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad (Chama)
- Santa Fe Southern Railway
Hot Air Balloon & Helicopter Rides
- Santa Fe Balloons
- Eske's Paradise Balloons
- Pueblo Balloon Company
- Heli New Mexico
Horseback Riding & Llama Treks
- Cieneguilla Stables
- Rio Grande Stables (Taos)
- El Paseo Llama Expeditiona
- Wild Earth Llamas Adventures
- Aboot About Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Excursions
- Historic Walks of Santa Fe
Hiking, Fishing, Bird watching & Hot Springs
- New Mexico Audubon Society (bird watching)
- New Mexico State Parks
- Guided biking, fishing & hiking
- Birding, gold mines, ghost towns, wildlife
- Bandelier National Park
- Valles Caldera National Preserve
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs
- Public Lands Information
- Taos Solar Music Fest
- Music from Angel Fire
- Santa Fe Chamber Music
- Desert Chorale (Santa Fe)
- Music One (Santa Fe)
- Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival
- Santa Fe Community Orchestra (free concerts)
- Santa Fe Pro Musica
- Santa Fe Symphony Orchestra and Chorus
- Taos Fall Arts Festival
- Ethnographic Art Show (Santa Fe)
- Antique Indian Art Show (Santa Fe)
- Indian Market (Santa Fe)
- Santa Fe Artist Market
- Spanish Market (Winter & Summer) Santa Fe
- International Folk Art Market (Santa Fe)
- Lensic Center for Performing Arts (Santa Fe)
- Garson Theatre Company (Santa Fe)
- Santa Fe Performing Arts Company
- Theaterwork (Santa Fe)
- Aspen Santa Fe Ballet
- Maria Benitez Teatro Flamenco
- Santa Fe Opera
- Albuquerque Wine Festival
- Annual Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta
- Santa Fe Wine Festival
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Santa Fe Farmers Market