Butterfly Breeze Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Indulge in the B&B Experience!
Welcome to the Butterfly Breeze a beautiful 1896 Victorian cottage Bed & Breakfast located in historic Ocean City, New Jersey.
Our "Seashore Cottage" has four unique Victorian guest rooms and one two-bedroom suite, all with modern conveniences. Each room is named for a different butterfly. Quilts adorn the bedsteds while quaint curtains sway with the breeze at the windows. The king and queen beds offer special pampering, but the twin beds offer comfort for friends who travel together. Our guests enjoy a hearty country breakfast, including our signature cream scones, as just one highlight of their stay.
The Butterfly Breeze Bed & Breakfast accommodations include a large front porch protected by striped awnings where guests may relax with a good book, connecting to the world via WIFI or just people watching after a full day on the beach, walking our 2 1/2 mile boardwalk, investigating the shops on Asbury Avenue or researching antiques along the route 9 corridor to Cape May.
Bed and Breakfasts are a different kind of lodging experience. Each B&B is as unique as the individual house and hosts that welcome you into their home. If you prefer being treated more like family, less like a number, than the Butterfly Breeze Bed and Breakfast experience is for you.
How to Find Us
From all points North and South of Ocean City, NJ:
- Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 30 (Ocean City).
- Continue straight off the exit, following signs for Ocean City, NJ.
- Cross over bridge and enter Ocean City on 9th Street.
- Go through four stop lights - at fifth light, make a left onto Wesley Avenue.
- Continue on Wesley Ave for 2 blocks - Butterfly Breeze will be located on the Northeast corner of Wesley and 7th Street.