Mt. Washington Bed & Breakfast
Fall Foliage Special
Stay 3 nights or more and pay our non-foliage rates. Rates are based on single/double occupancy and include breakfast, afternoon tea, and baked goodies. "Midweek" is Sunday through Thursday and "Weekend" is Friday and Saturday. Rates do not include New Hampshire room and meal tax.
Romance PackagePrice from: $400.00
- 2 nights lodging for 2 in a Deluxe Suite
- 3 nights lodging for 2 in a Deluxe Suite (For Holidays)
- Whirlpool tub
- Flowers and chocolates in your room
- Chocolate for breakfast
- Dinner for 2 at the amazing Libby's Bistro
- Romance Package Rate: $400
- Holiday Romance Package Rate: $575
Romance and Holiday Romance Packages Includes
Popping the Question?
We're happy to help set the mood. Chocolate for breakfast? How about Chocolate Amaretto French Toast made with Godiva Chocolate Liquor for just a taste of chocolate or Franjelico French Toast with Nutella sauce. Rates do not include applicable NH tax or gratuities.
Offers a unique dining experience with dishes such as Nut Crusted Chicken served with sweet potatoe pancake and grilled vegetables or Grilled spiced Salmon, lemon vinaigrett, seared spinach and an Indian influenced potatoe pancake. Libby's desserts are to die for.
Adventure Photography TourPrice from: $350.00
- 2 nights lodging
- A hearty hot breakfast each morning (or a take it with you breakfast if you are doing the sunrise tour)
- Afternoon baked goodies
- Guided photography tour
- Rates start at $500 for 2 and $350 for 1
- Family packages are available for those 12 years old and older
- Are 3 hours in length and are being offered every Friday
- Choose from either a Sunrise, Day time or Sunset tour
- Specific appointments on other days of the week are available upon request
- The daytime tour typically involves optional hikes into the Alpine Garden about 3 miles round trip from the Auto Road
- The Alpine Garden visit may not be suited to all guests due to the medium level of rocky hiking
Renowned photographer Ernie Mills and the Mt. Washington Auto Road are now offering guided photography tours. Picture this, being in just the right spot at just the right time, camera in hand, with one of nature’s most magnificent scenes laid out before you. Sound like a photographer’s dream, right?
Start your day with either our hearty hot breakfast or a to go breakfast if you are taking the sunrise tour, spend 3 hours with Ernie on the tour, then return to afternoon baked goodies and beverages.
Bicknell's Thrush PackagePrice from: $280.00
- Includes 2-nights lodging
- An early birder to go breakfast
- Our hearty hot breakfast when you return from your Bicknell's Thrush Tour
- To go coffee/tea/hot chocolate and a snack
- Includes tickets for The Mt. Washington Auto Road's Bicknell's Thrush Tour, and home baked goodies and beverages in the afternoon
- Rates start at $280 for 2 people
Mt. Washington is Bicknell's Thrushone of two Bicknell's thrush habitats in the northeastern US. The Mt. Washington Auto Road offers Bicknell's Thrush Tours, offering a wonderful opportunity to see these rare birds. Join the Mt Washington Auto Road on a guided Bicknell's Thrush tours on 2014 Dates are TBA to look for the Bicknell's Thrush. June 11, will be offering a very special event.
We will be offering an "Early Birders" To Go Breakfast on those mornings to take with you on your birding adventure with the option of joining us for our hearty hot breakfast after you are done. Breakfast served between 8am and 9:30am. Tours depart at 5:30 and you need to be there by 5:15. Mary Ann wants to get you there on time.
Early Birder Catches the Bicknell's Thrush Package Includes
Hike the WhitesPrice from: $230.00
- 2 nights lodging for 2
- A hearty hot breakfast to fuel your day
- Afternoon baked goodies and beverages
- Lunch & snack packed in a thermal lunch sack
- Re-useable water bottle (Yours to keep)
- A copy of the AMC Hiking Guide to the Whites (Yours to keep)
- Family packages and longer stay packages are available
Spend the day hiking any of the numerous trails in the White Mountains while staying with us.
Hike the Whites afternoon home baked goodies await your arrival. As you relax for the evening review the trail you plan to hike in your copy of the AMC Hiking Guide to the Whites (maps included). Then after a good night's sleep Mary Ann will make you a breakfast to fuel your day.
She'll also pack you a lunch, a snack, and some of our homemade granola to keep you energized during your hike in a thermal lunch bag with a freezer pack to keep it cold on your way. Fill your re-useable water bottle before you depart, then you'll be off to a fun filled day hiking one of the many trails in the area.
Hike the Whites Package Includes
March Maple Madness!Price from: $200.00
BBInnsMWV Association presents our annual March Maple Madness. Not just another inn-to-inn tour -visit historic inns, taste yummy maple goodies, learn about Maple Sugaring - AND for those brave enough there's the Maple Madness March - combination road rally, "sapenger" hunt, and game show - with a grand prize valued at over $400! Grand prize includes a gift certificate for $200 towards a 2-night stay at any BBInnsMWV inn!
March Maple Madness Package includes 2 nights lodging for 2, maple themed breakfast each morning, afternoon baked goodies and hot cider, tickets for March Maple Madness, souvenir recipe booklet and map and a special Maple gift. Rates start at $200 for 2, family packages available. Add a 3rd night for 50% off our daily rate!
- Stay 2 nights and save $15/night off our rates
- Stay 3 nights and save $20/night
- Stay 4 nights and save $25/night
- Stay 5 nights and save $30/night
- Stay 2 nights and save $10/night off our rates
- Stay 3 nights and save $15/night
Rates are based on single or double occupancy and includes a hearty hot breakfast, afternoon tea, and baked goodies. Rates do not include New Hampshire room and meal tax.
Weekend (Friday and Saturday)