Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables
Elopement or Honeymoon Package with a Carriage or sleigh or Horseback RidePrice from: $550
- 2 or three night stay in a deluxe room with two person jacuzzi and fireplace TV shower bathroom
- Small wedding cake or chocolates
- Complimentary bottle of champagne or sparkling cider
- Flowers to put in the room or a bouquet to hold
- A carriage or sleigh ride for two or subsittute 2 horseback rides(1 each )
- Justice of the Peace available on site for an additional fee
- For the cottage with up to 10 people a group wagon or sleigh ride for up to 10 people acna be substituted ( for an additional charge)
- Justice of the Peace on-site
Honeymoon or Elopement Package for 2 - two or three night stay in a superior deluxe room and much more!
Get married in the gardens or any one of the great places on this 70 acre estate. Or why not get married on a sleigh ride for two or use the carriage as part of the ceremony or just for the two of you later when you have a chance to relax
The Alpine Moose Cottage is avaialbe for a larger group of up to 10 people. Call for pricing
This is designed for the couple that wishes to have a few family members and friends stay with them for a few days. This 4-bedroom cottage can take up to 8-9 people maximum. A two or three night stay is required for. Pricing depends on length of stay, number of people, time of year etc.
Get married in the cottage in front of the fireplace or on the scenic overlook to the mountains. or in the gardens.
For larger weddings of up to 24, the entire in can be rented out for the weekend. For 30 people the cottage must be rented also.
Family Fun-Stay and Horseback RidePrice from: $525.00
- Full breakfast each morning
- Tax included
- Area discounts
- Two complimentary horseback rides(can be substituted with a wagon ride for 4) at our award- winning public stables
- Three night stay: $690 for a family of 4
- Two night stay: $525 for a family of 4
- 5th person can be added to the room at $25 more per night
- Holiday weeks, holiday weekends: Add $20 more per package
- 3 night stay for a family of 3-5
- Deluxe 2-room suite and private bath
- King with fireplace room with TV and a -queen & single bedroom with TV)
- Includes 2 horseback rides total (Must be 7 yrs of age with experience or 8 & under 235 pounds) which can be substituted with a wagon or group sleigh ride for 4
- Includes room tax
- Two, 2- deluxe room suites with private baths to select from:
- 3 night stay for a family of 3-5
- Deluxe 2-room suite and private bath(between the two rooms)
- Queen with fireplace and flat screen TV and couch-makes out to twin bed
- Father’s room: queen bedroom
You don't have to go West to have a quality horse experience Even though there are no bunk beds here, there is old-fashioned New England charm. Age & height restrictions apply for horseback riding. Guest riders have to 8 years old and under 235 pounds to ride a horse. Pony rides or a wagon ride can be substituted. More horseback rides can be added at a discounted rate of $440 per Pony ride.
Family Fun with Horses is a 2 or 3 night stay(including tax) with 2 complimentary horseback rides which can be substituted for a family wagon or carriage(slightly higher price).
3 Night Stay Includes
North Woods/Father’s Suite
Want to stay longer? Add on more nights for an extended stay rate! Call for fall foliage prices. Cannot be used with other promotions. Add $30-50 for a weekend or holiday stay or between June 20th to Aug 30th. More horseback rides can be added at a discounted rate of $40/ride. Pony rides available also(weather permitting).
Journey to the North Pole (formerly Polar Express) Lodging Packages Nov. - Dec. 2016 RESERVE NOWPrice from: $500
- Two night stay with 9% tax in a room, 2 room suite or our cottage
- Tickets for the Polar Express
- Full fireside breakfast
- Welcome gift from the Elves
- Parting gift from the Farm by the River B&B with Stables
- Dicsounted ride sleigh rides -group sleigh ride express up to 12 people or private sleigh ride 2-4 people
- Complimentary on-site snowshoeing
- Pony rides available (weather permitting)
- Discount tickets for tubing, skiing and mountain coastering at nearby Mr. Cranmore
- Discounts for selected restaurants
- Add on a group or private family sleigh ride at a discount
- One room accommodations for 2-3 people
- Two room family suites for 3-4 people
- Deluxe family suite for 4-5 people
- A cottage that sleeps 6-8 is also available
- Add a sleigh/wagon/ride or pony rides to the season's festivities (Available to inn guests at special guest rate and open to the general public)
All aboard for the train to a "Journey to the North Pole (formerly called Polar Express) and a two Night Lodging Package at the Farm by the River B and B with Stables: tickets with package available the last week in November and first three weekends of December.
Add more fun to your stay and add on a inn guest discounted ride on the "Sleigh Ride Express" pulled by 2 magnificant black drast horses right outside our doors on our 70 scenic acres. We also have year round horseback riding-even in winter-trek out on freshly fallen snow. See our friendly dwarf goats.You don't have to be an inn guest to take a sleigh ride at the Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables. The stables is open to the general public daily, year round.
For an old-fashioned winter experience, Currier and Ives could have done it better! Tickets are available now but are going quickly.
Types of Accommodations- Call directly pricing 603-356-2694
Deluxe Romance & Relax Package: Gourmet Dinner & A Horse RidePrice from: $585.00
- Two or 3 night stay package with a Gourmet Dinner & Sleigh or Carriage Ride (or substitute 2 horseback rides)
- Holiday weeks & Holiday Weekends or Fall Foliage slightly higher price Includes
- Two or 3 night stay for two people in a super deluxe room with two-person Jacuzzi whirlpool tubs with fireplace
- King or queen bed with mountain views includes a full patio/fireplace breakfast each morning, a complimentary sleigh or carriage ride for two (mother nature permitting) on our scenic 70 acres (includes tax on room)
- Romantic dinner for two at one of the innkeeper preferred gourmet restaurants(Does not include restaurant gratuity or cost of alcohol)
- Package price: $750
- Holidays and holiday weeks: $770
- Two nights only: $585
- Call for fall foliage rates*
Honeymoon or Elopement Package with a Gourmet DinnerPrice from: $710.00
- 3 night stay at the inn (2 nights are also available)
- Deluxe king or queen room with two-person jacuzzi whirlpool tub and fireplace
- Mountain views
- Full patio /fireside breakfast each morning
- Gourmet dinner for two
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- Flowers or roses in your room or a bouquet to hold for elopment ceremony
- Box of chocolates or small wedding cake
- $710 includes tax
Get married in the gardens or any one of the great places on this 70 acre estate. Or why not get married on a sleigh ride for two or use the carriage as part of the ceremony or just for the two of you later when you have a chance to relax. Add on a romantic dinner for two at one of the innkeeper's preferred restaurants.
Call for fall foliage and holiday prices, and overall pricing. Prices are a bit higher.
Romance & Relax Package with Dinner onlyPrice from: $510
- 3 nights: $700
- 2 nights: $510
- 2 night weekends and holidays: $520
Valentine's Special: Sleigh or Carriage Ride for 2 Lodging PackageAvailable dates:Price from: $390
- A two night stay with a private sleigh ride(on-site)
- Complimentary snowshoeing
- Queen with private bath
- Upgrade to a deluxe room with a two-person Jacuzzi and or fireplace is also available