The Darby Field Inn & Restaurant
New Year's Eve PackageAvailable dates:Price from: $535
Ring in 2020 in style!
Choose from available rooms for your two or more night stay, full country breakfast each morning, an incredible 5-course NYE champagne dinner for two, and countdown to midnight celebration later in the tavern! Peak rates apply, two night minimum.
Price begins at $535 per couple, before tax and gratuity
Romance PackagePrice from: $80
- Chilled champagne, seasonal flower arrangement, and assorted chocolate truffles in room on arrival. This package may be added to any room rental.
Plan a romantic surprise for that special someone.
Price: $80 (9% tax and 20% gratuity are additional)
Darby Field Dinner PackagePrice from: $80
- choice of soup or salad (or shared appetizer)
- 2 entrees
- 2 desserts, with hot beverages.
Why go out? We recommend a delicious meal by lamplight in our mountain view dining room!
Our dinner for two includes:
This special is available to our house guests only and reservations must be made in advance.
Price: $80 per couple (9% tax and 20% gratuity additional)
Snowshoe PackagePrice from: $20
Enter a snowy winter wonderland where the sound of your snowshoes may be the only noise you hear. This package includes rental equipment, advice, and a trail map. Upon your return, warm up fireside with games, books, conversation, or TV - whatever makes you happy! One price covers snowshoe use throughout your stay!
Inn-to-Inn Cookie Tour PackageAvailable dates:Price from: $380
- 2 nights in your choice of available rooms
- Welcome goody bag
- Country breakfast each morning
- Cookie tour tickets with map
- Collectible ornament
- Recipe booklets
December 14 & 15, 2019
Join us for the sweetest holiday event in town, the 23nd Annual Holiday Inn-to-Inn Cookie Tour. Visit several local inns - all decked out in their Christmas finery, and sample their signature seasonal goodies
Call for available rooms.
Price begins at $380 per couple
Massage PackagePrice from: $200
Sooth away the stresses of the world during your stay at the Darby Field Inn! This package includes two 60 minute massages, and can be added to any room rental. We recommend booking at least two weeks before your arrival.
Darby Field Elopement PackagePrice from: $1000
2 nights in one of our deluxe rooms/suites (includes Laura and Samuel Rooms, and Chase, Shackford and Littlefield Suites. Additional charge of $30 per day for Mt. Washington Suite
- Full country breakfast each morning
- Private ceremony performed at 4 pm by innkeeper Marc Donaldson
- Ivory rose bouquet and matching boutonniere
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider to toast your union
- Dinner package for two that evening (if dinner is available - if not, charge is removed)
- Simple photos taken by staff member on a CD to take home
Romantic Elopements with Guests
The Darby Field Inn offers the perfect setting for small celebrations with up to 12 guests, including the bride and groom. Marc and his staff are dedicated to making your wedding an event you will remember with a smile for years to come!
Details: Our Elopement Package offers the perfect romantic escape and you can include up to 10 guests. Your ceremony may be held in a variety of on-site locations: the mountain-view patio (most popular), our perennial flower gardens, in front of a crackling fire in our living room, or on the knoll above the Inn, overlooking the White Mountains. Innkeeper Marc Donaldson is a Justice of the Peace and can perform your wedding ceremony. You are also welcome to choose another NH certified officiant.
Elopement for Two
Elopements are a popular alternative at the Darby Field Inn! Our Elopement Package includes the following:
Pricing starts at $1000 (tax and gratuity included)
- A 50% deposit is required at time of reservation to confirm your date. The remainder of your bill is due at check out.
- A one night Elopement Package is also available midweek and off season weekends– price starts at $725 (tax and gratuity included).
- You may invite up to 10 guests for your ceremony. There is a function fee of $10 per person for all guests not staying at the inn. Food and beverages are additional charges and are available Friday and Saturday evenings.
We welcome your questions: 603-447-2181
* Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule weddings during the first two weeks in October.