Loganberry Inn Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Loganberry Inn is located in Fulton's Brick District in Central Missouri. Columbia, Jefferson City and Hermann are a quick drive away.
Fulton was chosen by USA Today as a top 10 places to discover Midwest charm
Midwest Living chose Fulton as one of the Top 10 places to visit in the Midwest.
Located in the historic district, the inn is strolling distance to downtown Fulton, featuring brick streets, unique antique, art, and specialty shops, old-fashioned soda fountain, and live jazz. Many Loganberry Inn visitors prefer to stroll through the charming neighborhoods filled with turn-of-the-century homes or walk to Fulton's delicious and creative restaurants or art museum. The Katy Trail is also easily accessible for a day of hiking or biking or to watch the sunset at the local winery.
"Innkeepers Cathy and Carl McGeorge's enthusiasm is gracious and contagious. I love their 1899 Victorian inn... " - Recommended Country Inns
"What a delight it has been to visit your lovely B&B! It has been just as warm & comfortable as home - with much better food! Thanks for such a treat" Kim and Chris, Kansas City
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Carl & Cathy McGeorge for sharing their own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
In addition to enjoying the National Churchill Museum, Auto World, Historic Brick District, Wineries and Westminster College and William Woods University, we are a hub for additional fun in Columbia, Jefferson City and Hermann MO.
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
Loganberry Inn has had many historic guests from all over the world, most famous of note Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
We are a perfect getaway out of Kansas City and St. Louis. Lots of anniversaries, birthdays and girlfriend getaways are spent here.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
Our 2 course gourmet breakfasts are continually complimented, most saying best breakfast they ever had.
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
The world-wide history made in Fulton when Sir Winston Churchill made his “Iron Curtain” speech here, marking the beginning of the cold war. The speech and the end of the cold war are marked her with the National Churchill Museum and Breakthrough Sculpture made from pieces of the actual Berlin Wall.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
After spending a couple of days in Fulton, it is only 25 minutes to enjoy with Jefferson City or Columbia has to offer. Hermann is only 35 miles away.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
The Historic Brick District, museums, restaurants, Art House, evening entertainment are all in walking distance.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Beks has wonderful chefs with unique creations every day. They focus on quality, local, fresh ingredients.
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference?
The most complete web site is www.visitfulton.com
How many rooms does your inn have?
Do you accept pets?
We have 2 rooms available if you bring your pooch, the Churchill and Garden rooms. There is an acre of fenced in yard for your pet to get some exercise.
"Lady Margaret Thatcher and her husband, Sir Dennis, stayed at the Loganberry Inn in 1996. Guests that overnight here are in pretty good company. At least you know you'll be treated like royalty." Recommended Country Inns
Loganberry Inn, our Missouri bed and breakfast, can be your lodging choice near Columbia.
Take a look at the six Victorian style rooms and reserve the one best suited to your needs.
- Private Bath
- TV, DVD
Other Amenities Include:
- Free Wi-Fi - Office desk and FAX
- Queen and King size beds
- Complementary workout facilities at the YMCA
- Guest refrigerator
- Comfortable meeting facilities for a group up to 20
- Credit cards accepted including American Express
- In room alarm clock
- In room hair dryer & toiletry amenities
- Very, very comfortable beds
- Friendly, flexible, knowledgeable owners on premise
- Elegant, yet relaxed setting
- in a private and quiet neighborhood
- Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Loganberry Inn will feel like a vacation home away from home
Are you traveling with your pet?
For pet friendly lodging in Missouri, we at Loganberry Inn Bed welcome well behaved pets in our Garden Room and Winston Churchill Room. Please notify us when you set up your reservation that you are traveling with your pet. We do have some restrictions. All pets must be up to date on shots and flea care. Pet fee is $15 for up to two dogs.
We have an interesting walking trail along the creek, through a covered bridge and below the lovers leap bluffs. You can head out our front door and pick up the trail. We also have a 3/4 acre fenced-in yard for you and your pet to play.
"Thank you for the perfect wedding. We just wanted to be in the moment and be joyful, not stressed. The food was fabulous, the setting was lovely. All of our guests said they had a great time. We can't wait to return on our Anniversary. ~ Gratefully, Corey and Allison"
Loganberry Inn provide indoor our outdoor elopements, weddings and receptions. Check out our wedding packages at loganberryinn.com.
Enjoy a two course gourmet breakast that changes every morning.
You have a choice of 10 coffees or 7 types of tea and several kinds of juice. Next, more goodies follow such as:
Homemade Granola with Yogurt or Milk
Chili Rellenos Quiche and Ricotta and Orange Blintzes
Crab and Artichoke Frittata and Crunchy Banana Stuffed French Toast
Sausage and Hash brown Quiche and French Toast Marnier
Eggs Florentine and Caramel-Pecan Waffles
Apple Smoked Bacon and Strawberry Mousse Crepes
Portabella Mushroom Omelet and Fuzzy Navel Crepes Flamb
Sunny Eggs Benedict and Double Chocolate Waffles
Loganberry Inn offers Missouri vacation packages for a romantic getaway, murder mystery weekends, girlfriend getaways, intimate elopements and weddings, and more. Choose one that best fits your special occasion.
Corporate Guest & Business Travelers
We welcome you to our friendly, historic community of Fulton, MO and for your Missouri business travel lodging, to our bed and breakfast. As Fulton's premier lodging establishment, Loganberry Inn offers a professional, quality, quiet, and convenient accommodations for business travelers. Our guests enjoy a private bath, phone, cable TV, VCR, and DVD. Weekday business rates for one guest are $89 to $99. We also offer special rates for long-term stays as well as special government rates.
We are a member of Urban Inns, a national organization of inspected and approved inns for the business traveler. We also are an inspected and approved member of Bed and Breakfast Inns of Missouri and are AAA rated. Make your business stay comfortable, quiet, private, and friendly. Stay with us!
Things To Do
- Escape the 21st Century in our Victorian neighborhoods and downtown square
- Delight in a production at our turn-of-the-century theater
- Trace the westward expansion at the Historical Society Museum
- Discover and delight in treasures in our antique shops
- Visit a true country store, complete with pot belly stove
- Canterbury Hill Winery and Restaurant
- Climb through the Berlin Wall
- Savor a "brown cow" at our old fashioned soda fountain
- Visit 17th Century London church
- Savor fare from down home country to uptown gourmet
- Attend a local event
- Sip a glass of raspberry tea on the porch
- Visit the Winston Churchill Memorial and Museum
- Dine in a real Post Office
- Attend a horse show
- Visit an antique and collectible auto museum
- Take the "King's Row" tour and see memorabilia
- Bike our covered bridge trail
- Bike the Katy Trail
- Picnic, Fish or Hike in a State Park
- Enjoy the Fulton Art League Jazz Festival
- Go horseback riding
- Shop at a Farmer's Market
- Tour the pioneer cemetery from 17-1800's
- Savor a pampering breakfast in bed
- Relax with a massage
- Enjoy a world class auto museum
- Visit the Daniel Boone Homestead at Defiance
- Tour the underground cellars at Stone Hill Winery
- Tour a state Capitol and Museum
- Toast marshmallows in the fireplace
- Wander on brick paved lanes lined with turn-of-the-century homes
- Enjoy a romantic horse drawn carriage ride
- Explore and Appreciate Fine Art in the Kemper Center for Arts
- Visit a country auction
- Tour the Governor's Mansion
- Wrap yourself in a blanket in front of the fireplace
- Take a nature walk at Runge Nature Center
- Take a Champagne picnic in the gazebo
- Take part in a murder mystery
- Attend a football game with a warm blanket and a thermos of hot chocolate
- Take a fall foliage drive or walk
- Play a round of golf at Tanglewood, Railwood or Meadow Lake
- Enjoy a walking tour
- Hike Rock Bridge Park
- Have a tearoom lunch
- Feed the ducks and swans on the pond
- Take in some summer theater
- Shop the specialty shops of local artists
- Delight in the Victorian Christmas Tea
- Join in on Christmas Carols at our 17th century church
- See a national art competition, a Watercolor exhibit of 110 artists from all over the country
- Attend a Street Fair
- Enjoy live jazz every Saturday 7 to 10 p.m.
- Take in a new movie
- Stroll Shelter Gardens's Five Acres
How to Find Us
Loganberry Inn is conveniently located within a short drive of Columbia, Jefferson City or Hermann MO. You can use our B&B as your home base while exploring what central Missouri has to offer.
- If you are coming from I-70, take Exit #148, Highway 54 West at Kingdom City
- Go about 7 miles, you will see the first Fulton exit (54 business loop) skip it and choose Jefferson City and continue on Hwy 54, to Route "F" exit, where you exit right
- Cross back left over the highway
- At the first stop light, make a left on Westminster Avenue
- At the first stop sign, make a right on West Seventh Street
- The inn is half way down the block on the right