Canterbury Chateau Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Memories are made when you enter into the Canterbury Chateau, located in Brighton, Michigan. The winding staircase, the luxurious room, the quiet atmosphere to renew your spirit. The numerous gathering rooms and fireplaces Start each morning with a carafe of fresh brewed coffee or a pot of Earl Grey tea near the Hearth Room with a glowing fire. In season goose down pillows, snuggly featherbeds with various quilts furnish the guest rooms, goose down comforters, give each room an inviting and delightful level of recapturing a restful ambiance. TV/VCR and CD sound system are provided for your comfort and enjoyment. Each guest room has a two person Jacuzzi with a shower in your own private bath. We now have Wireless Internet available.
Photos by Liz Brauer
- Local season festivals
- Minutes to Flint, Pontiac, Lansing, Ann Arbor
- 45 minutes to Historic Frankenmuth and Birch Run Outlet Mall
- 15 minutes to local outlet mall near Howell
- 15 minutes to Kensington Metro Park
- Brighton Recreation
- Downhill skiing at Mt. Brighton, Alpine Valley and Mt. Holly
- Holly's historic Battle Alley and antiques shops
- Local antique shops and novelty shops
- Howell's Mellonfest/ Balloon Fest
- Brighton's Ice Fest
- Fine dining
- Numerous golf courses
- Runners, snowshoers, cross country
3:00 PM Tea & Coffee Hour $25
Check in at 3:00 PM and enjoy a pot of tea/coffee served by the fire in the Hearth Room / or seasonal on the Sun Deck. Sit, laugh, relax and enjoy your tea/coffee with tarts and also enjoy the Ambiance of the chateau. This is an excellent way to start your stay with us. Arrangements for the tea/coffee hour are by reservations only.
If you are a non-guest, you may enjoy the Chateau as well during the tea/coffee hour. Please call for reservations.
How to Find Us