White Porch Inn Art Hotel
A magical room under the eaves of the main house. A queen sized bed, sofa, writing desk, private bath, fireplace, and a large private roof deck with breathtaking views of the bay and the rooftops of P'town.
(Note: Time restrictions for roof deck use apply).
Race Point Light & more...
The Race Point Light room isolated on the second floor in our main house features a king size captain's bed, cozy reading and writing corner, 30" flat screen TV with integrated DVD player, fireplace and private bathroom with a spa hot tub/shower and chromatherapy lighting system. Unobstructed views of the Pilgrim Monument and soothing beach colors make this room the perfect Cape Cod getaway. Please check with us for other rooms, rates, and availability.
This exceptionally romantic and spacious room with a queen-size bed is located on the second floor in our carriage house and features a small sitting area with views over our front porch and Pilgrim Monument. It features a private bathroom with shower, fireplace, 26" flat screen TV with integrated DVD player and private entrance. The space and light make this one of our room one of most popular getaways.
This beautiful room is corner room located on the first floor in the main house and features a private porch and entrance, a king size bed, flat screen TV, DVD player, and a private bathroom with floor heating.
Note: this room is available for bookings from June 1st through September 31st.
Long Point Light
Located on the second floor in our main house, this bright and airy corner room with cathedral ceilings and six windows features a captain's queen size bed, comfy reading corner with water and Pilgrim Monument views, 30" flat screen TV with integrated DVD player and private bathroom with shower. Relaxing Ralph Lauren suede wall colors make this room a perfect romantic retreat.
Wood End Light
Our Wood End Light room is located on the second floor in our main house and features a queen size captain's bed, cozy fireplace, 30" flat screen TV with integrated DVD player and a private bathroom with spa hot tub/shower and chromatherapy lighting system. Views over the rooftops of Provincetown and fresh Cape Cod colors help you relax and unwind.
Stage Harbor Light
Located on the first floor in our carriage house, this unique room features a cozy bedroom with a queen sized bed.
Located on the second floor in our main house, painted in beach house brown and white, this corner room features a captain's queen size bed, fireplace and TV with integrated DVD player.
Three Sisters Light
Located on the second floor in the back corner of our main house, this floor to ceiling beaded board room features a queen size captain's bed and private bathroom with shower and radiant heat bathroom floor. Moonlight white colors, a flat screen TV with integrated DVD player and a cozy fireplace make this room the hit among our guests.
Located on the second floor in our main house, this bright and airy room with a queen sized captain's bed and private bath welcomes you to a palette of fresh Cape Cod colors. A fireplace, 30" flat screen TV with integrated DVD player and views over our carriage house and the rooftops of Provincetown create a special ambiance during your stay.
This romantic and cozy room located on the first floor in our carriage house features a queen size captain's bed and private bath with shower. A 26" flat screen TV with integrated DVD player, polished hardwood floors and private entrance only steps away from Commercial Street make this room a hit for those who prefer extra privacy.
Deposit and Payment Terms
- Other than holidays and high season, a two-night minimum is usually required for all advanced bookings, with the exception of same day bookings
- Minimum stays vary from season to season and special holiday rates may also apply
- A 50% deposit is required for all reservations of 3 nights and longer
- A 100% deposit for 1 or 2 nights.
- The balance of your room is due upon arrival. Visa/MC/Discover, Cash, and Traveler's Checks are all accepted
- All deposits and payments are due in U.S. Funds only. We cannot accept personal checks as payment upon arrival
- Room rates do not include applicable taxes
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to change without notice Check-in time is from 2pm-8pm; Arrangements can be made for earlier and later arrivals
- Check-out time for guests (including cars) is at 11am (Please inquire for late check-out)
- For your own safety and comfort, smoking is not permitted within any of our buildings
- For your safety and those of others, candles and other sources of open flame are not permitted in the guestrooms
- Any guest violating the non-smoking or open flame policy will be billed an additional $500 for clean up costs to the room
- Regrettably, we do not accept children under the age of 16
- Although we understand how hard it is to leave your loved ones behind, The White Porch Inn cannot accommodate any pet
- If you are traveling with pets we would be happy to refer you to our local
- Unfortunately we only have limited parking available for $10/day which must be reserved and is on a first come, first served basis
- Nearby parking at guest expense is available
- We cannot accommodate any oversized vehicles
Your deposit will be refunded up to 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date minus a 15% cancellation fee. Within 21 days of the scheduled arrival date, we cannot refund or transfer any deposits regardless of the reason of cancellation. Unfortunately there will be no refunds due to medical or family emergencies, inclement weather, missed or cancelled flights or ferry reservations. We highly recommend purchasing a trip cancellation insurance, available at nominal cost from any travel agency or online at insuremytrip.com.