Benchmark Inn Room 1
1st floor, original pine flooring, fireplace, king bed, wet bar, dual entrances, private balcony with garden view.
Benchmark Inn Room 2
2nd floor, original pine flooring, fireplace, king bed, wet bar, dual entrances, private balcony with water views.
Benchmark Inn Room 3
2nd floor, fireplace, Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, wet bar, whirlpool tub, bay and harbor views from bedroom, and bathroom, dual entrances, small private-use outdoor seating with water views.
Benchmark Inn Room 4
2nd floor, dual entrances, fireplace, Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, wet bar, whirlpool tub, harbor view from bed and bathroom.
Benchmark Inn Room 5
2nd floor, romantic bed chamber featuring a Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, fireplace, wet bar, whirlpool tub, dual entrances.
Benchmark Inn Penthouse 1
3rd floor, two room suite, spectacular views, fireplace, Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, light duty kitchen, oversized whirlpool bathtub, dual entrances, large semiprivate deck shared with room 7.
Benchmark Inn Room 7
3rd floor, cozy room, fireplace, Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, dual entrances, excellent water views, breathtaking views of Cape Cod Bay, harbor, historic Provincetown, Pilgrim Monument and sunset from large deck shared with Penthouse 1.(check our website for availability and actual pricing).
All Benchmark Inn Accommodations Features
- Queen or King bed: Luxurious bedding and comforter
- Private bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi: Fully dimmable lighting
- Bedside reading lamps: Individual central A/C and heat
- Ceiling fan: CD/Radio/Alarm (iPod compatible)
- TV/DVD (+ library): Refrigerator
- Filled ice bucket and glassware: Keurig coffee & tea brewer with supplies
- Closet containing iron and board
- No smoking
- Complimentary parking or local airport / pier pick-up and drop-off
- Expanded continental breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Wash & Fold (extra charge)
Pick-up/Drop-off: We provide complimentary transportation to or from Provincetown's pier or airport
Dinner Reservations: We offer suggestions and will make reservations for
Provincetown's fine and fun dining venues
Reservations involving a weekend or weekday bookings may require a minimum stay depending on season or holiday periods. In summer you may usually expect a 4 or 5 night minimum stay for weekends, typical for finer Provincetown accommodations. Shorter minimums may apply closer to your expected date of arrival. To see if a minimum stay exists, go to the Availability Online booking feature. Shorter stays are sometimes allowable at the discretion of the management. Please feel free to contact us.
- Rates reflect Single or Double Occupancy
- Rates subject to change
We truly care about your stay with us and must inform you:
- Indoor areas and common deck are nonsmoking
- Each accommodation has direct access to outdoor areas where smoking is permitted
- For your safety and those of others, candles and other sources of open flame are not permitted in the guestrooms
- Any guest violating the non-smoking or open flame policy will be charged for the clean up costs of the room
- Any additional cleaning beyond normal housekeeping (such as but not limited to wine, make-up, and personal lubricant stains) will be billed a minimum charge of $50.00 plus any additional services needed
- Fireplace (each room) available for use except: June 15 - September 15
- Pool / Spa room are no longer available to our guests; rates reflect this change
Benchmark has unreserved parking for five vehicles UP TO 17'. Our spaces are most in use May & Oct weekends. If on-street parking is not available we compensate for pay lot up to $20/night. In season consider a Fast-Ferry (~ May 20 to ~ Oct 10) or flight. We gladly offer complimentary pick up - please provide mode and arrival time when known. BenchmarkInn.com has links to ferries & Cape Air.
By Car: Your vehicle is welcome onsite after 12: 30 pm (we regret, no exceptions).
Check-In Time: After 2 pm; Check-Out Time: By 11 am.
Benchmark has an adult clientele but may accommodate a child 12+ with prior consent. A third person can sleep comfortably on an air bed in the Penthouse. Three may sleep together in a king bed in rooms 1 or 2. Nightly charge: $75.
A pet may accompany you in only Rm1 or Rm2. $35 1st night, $10 each additional - cash only - payable on arrival. Pets should remain clean, dry and not in common areas. If your pet creates a disturbance (per mgmt) you'll need to be with him/her at all times. Guests agree to be fully financially responsible for any damage incurred by their pet. Guests with pets are bound by our general policies and agree in writing to this pet policy upon arrival.
Deposit, Cancellations, Early Departure
After providing credit card details a 50% deposit (minus discount, if applicable, + 11.7% room tax) will be charged for three night or longer stays. Balance due on arrival. Prepayment is required for one or two night stays.
Your deposit is fully refundable until midnight of the day after you reserved unless we are within twenty-one days of your scheduled arrival date. Your deposit is partially refundable up to 21 days prior to arrival date less 10% based on the total room charge for all nights reserved (excluding tax and before discounting, if applicable). We will not refund/transfer deposits.
Within 21 days of the scheduled arrival date, regardless of the reason for cancellation, the deposit is forfeited. No refunds are given due to medical or family emergencies, bad weather, missed or canceled flights or ferry, change of plans, etc.
Similarly, there are no refunds for days missed due to late arrival or early departure or for room-nights we are able to resell.
We highly recommend purchasing trip cancel insurance from a travel agency or www.insuremytrip.com or other source.