King/Twin Conversion bed
Lodging Rates vary with Demand by Season, Length of Stay and Number of Guests. Call for our latest Postings, Specials and Corporate Rates.
- For information and reservations please Telephone our Desk @ 978-369-5610
- Check current rates and availability with our Reservation Request Form
- A deposit of one/half total lodging fee [one night minimum] is required for all confirmed reservations
- Deposit may be placed on Visa, American Express, Master Card or Discover credit card accounts
- Contact the Innkeepers for Weddings, Reunions and group-booking Deposit requirements
- Confirmed reservations may be canceled [4:00 P.M.] 14 days prior to initial reservation date to assure a Deposit Refund [less 20% total lodging fee held as a handling charge]
- Lodging rates vary with demand by season and day of week
- Corporate rates are available for single business travelers Sunday-Thursday
- All lodging Rates subject to 11.7% Massachusetts Room Occupancy Tax and 3% Fee
- Two-night minimum booking and modified Deposit requirements may be required during Holidays, Special Events, and Autumn
- For the comfort of our guests the Inn maintains a smoke-free environment --We invite smokers to utilize the ashtrays in the outdoor gazebo and garden patio
- Smoking within the Inn will result in a $250 daily cleaning charge.
- Children, traveling with well-behaved adults, are always welcome
- Our resident cat and dog are eager to entertain you upon request
- Guests may check-in from 3:00-8:00 P.M.
- Guests are asked to notify the Innkeepers of intended late arrival so that we may make arrangements to welcome you
- Check-out is 11:00 A.M
- The Inn provides ample off-street parking
- Advice, career counseling, dog adoption service, travel information, tips for the newly married [or soon-to-be], weather pronouncements, Boston driving alert, succor, support and humor are offered at no extra charge