The Parsonage Inn
Table Of Contents
Nestled in the National Historic District and charming colonial seaport of St. Michaels Maryland, The Parsonage Inn (c. 1883) is just across the street from the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum entrance. We are a few blocks or walking distance from the harbor and most restaurants or shops it town.
The town of St. Michaels is a picturesque harbor on the Miles River which feeds into the Chesapeake Bay. Its homes date back to the colonial era with many period homes from the 1800's.
In recent years, the town has become a major destination for boaters and travelers in the Mid-Atlantic area with many fine inns, retail shops, marinas and restaurants. The Parsonage Inn is known for gracious hospitality, full gourmet breakfasts prepared by a professional Chef, swimming pool/hot tub access at GBH and fair prices.
Our inn provides much more than Bed and Breakfast - we offer "concierge level service" and assist with lunch or dinner arrangements and provide knowledgeable advice on the best sailing, golf, museums, restaurants, shops and activities... including the "tourist traps" to avoid. During each season of the year, we feature several Special Packages to enhance your stay with us.
We can arrange for an expert massage in some of our larger rooms or refer you to a local Spa... please notify us a week or more in advance of your stay. We can also arrange for flowers, champagne, wine and cheese - just let us know what would make your stay with us really special!
For Additional Guest Accommodations Please Visit Our Sister Inn ~ The George Brooks House
- Completely restored in 1985 with zoned AC/heating.
- Rooms furnished in Queen Ann cherry reproductions with Waverly fabrics/window treatments
- Eight rooms with private baths, three with fireplaces
- Parlor with wood burning fireplace, library, cable TV with DVD and newspapers
- Cable TV with DVD player in all rooms
- Coffee and Teas available 24 hours a day.
- Freshly baked "goodies" in parlor from 4 - 6pm
- Extensive DVD Movie Library in parlor
- Pima Cotton sheets (425 thread count) and luxury towels
- Excellent location in St. Michaels opposite the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum entrance
- 7 Speed Raleigh bikes for guests to explore this area
- Pool and hot tub privileges at our other inn (GBH) 1/2 mile away (Mid May thru September)
Breakfast and Dining at The Parsonage Inn
A full gourmet breakfast is served around 9 AM most mornings or at two separate seatings at either 8:30 or 9:30 AM when we have a "full house". Coffee and tea service is available 24 hours a day for early risers.. We start with a fresh fruit course and then serve a hot entree with juices and freshly brewed coffe on the table. If you have any dietary restrictions or special requests, please let the innkeeper know.
We have a wide variety of delicious breakfasts that we serve daily. You can check with the innkeeper to see what special treat is being prepared for breakfast. Our breakfast is one of the key reasons we are ranked #3 for B&B Inns in St. Michaels on the TripAdvisor.com web site.
At four in the afternoon we offer afternoon refreshments with cookies, brownies or pastry in our parlor.
Bedroom #6 (king bed with full bath and TV) and the parlor and dining room will accommodate a wheelchair. Modern electrical wiring and plumbing with zoned AC/heat assure your comfort during all seasons
Small dogs are permitted in room #7. There is a $25 nonrefundable pet deposit. Pets must be crated when owner is not in the room.