Historic Jacob Rohrbach Inn
Civil War Tour Special
- Two night accommodations in the General’s Quarters
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and a dessert
- 8-hour historian guided tour of the Maryland Campaign including “off the beaten path” locations
- Tour of the Pry House Field Hospital Museum
- Maps, handouts and tour packet
- All entrance fees to museums and attractions
- Unique evening dining in historic locations
- Free time for visiting local shops
- 10% Discount at the JRI Gift Shop*
Come stay at the Jacob Rohrbach Inn for a unique Civil War experience. During your stay at the Inn, you will follow in the footsteps of the Blue & Gray as you journey across the fields of the Antietam, South Mountain, and Harpers Ferry with a licensed Antietam Battlefield Guide for a private tour. Your personal guide will accompany you in your own car and provide a historically accurate and compelling interpretation of the events and personalities of the Maryland Campaign and the bloodiest day in American history.
The General’s Brevet - Your stay includes two nights in the General’s Quarters, our 1830’s summer kitchen now a separate cottage with a queen-size bed, ensuite bath and private porch. Along with your private eight-hour tour you will receive a tour of the Pry House Field Hospital Museum. During your stay you will have dinner at the Old South Mountain Inn, lunch at Captain Benders Tavern and dessert at Nutter’s Ice Cream.
Your Civil War tour package includes:
The cost of this exclusive package is $395 per couple.
See other Civil War Tour Specials
Antietam Outdoor Adventure Special
- Two nights accommodations at the Historic Jacob Rohrbach Inn
- Full hot breakfasts each morning & afternoon refreshments
- Helpful hosts who can provide ideas and directions
- $50 gift certificate to River & Trails Outfitters Adventure Tour
- Bottle of sparkling Celebration Cider
- $50 gift certificate to Old South Mountain Inn
If you think all there is to do in Sharpsburg is visit the battlefield, you couldn’t be more wrong! Do you know about the amazing outdoor learning / adventure experiences River & Trails Outfitters offers? You can learn such diverse skills as whitewater rafting, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, zip-lining, climbing & more. So, this package is about coming here not only to play, but to learn to broaden your world and open new horizons.
Come spend two nights in our comfortable, relaxing inn, and pick your activity. To enhance your weekend, we’ll include a $50 River & Trail gift certificate, a bottle of sparkling Celebration Cider to welcome you back from your adventure, and a $50 gift certificate to Old South Mountain Inn to complete your excellent day with an excellent dinner.
Pricing Details: $125 added to your room reservation
Your Package Includes:
- Hourly $8.00/hour (2 hour minimum)
- All Day (24 hours) $32.00
- Weekly (7 days) $130.00
Explore Antietam Battlefield, our scenic country roads, or ride the C&O Canal Towpath Trail to Dam No. 4 or Harper's Ferry.
Reserve our new TREK 21 speed mountain bikes with your room. We have loops from 10 to 40 miles that cover all terrain and ability. Or if you wish, our shuttle service can drop you off and pick you up when you are finished. All rentals include a bottle of spring water, maps, and mandatory helmets. Hourly and full day rentals available.