Great Oak Manor Bed & Breakfast on the Chesapeake Bay
Packages for Your Chesapeake Bay VacationPrice from: $89
- Sparkling wine
- Floral arrangement
- Chocolate Truffles
- Pre-made reservations for a chartered sail
- 1 ½ hour sail from the Rock Hall Harbor and out onto the Bay (Daily sails or sunset cruise–inquire about specific items)
- Wine and Cheese Picnic Basket to take with you on your sunset sail.
Romance Package - $89
Planning on celebrating your anniversary at Great Oak Manor?
Let us worry about the special arrangements and have everything waiting for you upon arrival … then you can focus more on celebrating.
Blue Crab Chesapeake Charters Sunset Sail Package - $145.00
Interested in setting sail on the Chesapeake?
Let us know in advance with this package and we’ll have your vouchers all ready for you upon check-in.
Active Duty Military:
As a small token of gratitude for all that you do, we always offer an additional 10% discount for all active duty military. Simply present your military ID upon check-in and mention this offer upon booking.
As a special thank you for all that you’ve done, we would like to offer a weekly special. Call to reserve your stay on any Tuesday or Wednesday and receive 20% your entire stay.
Room Add-OnsPrice from: $40
- Artisan cheeses
- seasonal fruit
- Fresh lemonade or bottle of wine
- Beautifully arranged, waiting in your room
- Delicious fresh sandwiches with a choice of Chicken salad, Tuna Salad, Ham or Turkey & Cheese
- Potato Chips
- Homemade sweet snack of the day (cookies, brownies)
- Fresh Fruit
- Water, Iced tea, lemonade or bottle of wine
Cheese Anyone? - $40 or $60 (includes wine)
Have a cheese and fruit tray ready and waiting for you in your room, or ask to have it delivered to you just in time to watch the sunset over the Bay.
Everyone Loves Flowers - $50
Fresh flowers add a special touch of attention to show your partner or family member that you were thinking of them and just how much you care.
Let’s Picnic - $50 or $70 (includes wine)
Sometimes you arrive and don’t want to go back out for lunch or dinner. This way, you can enjoy a picnic meal on the beach, take it with you kayaking, or have a sunset picnic on the bluff.